• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble for reality cop TV personality

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...show-abrk.html

RUH ROH!
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Sad to hear...............and yes, women can be the aggressor!
    "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

From the link:

A Maricopa County Sheriff's Office deputy and former reality TV show cast member was arrested Saturday on suspicion of domestic violence, authorities said Monday.

Deputy Deborah Moyer, who was featured last year in TLC's "Real Police Women of Maricopa County," was arrested in connection with assault and domestic violence, said Jay Davies, a spokesman for the Peoria Police Department.

Officers went to an apartment complex near 83rd Avenue and Thunderbird Road at about 6 p.m. in response to a 911 caller who reported hearing an argument from a nearby apartment, Davies said.

Officers suspect Moyer was the primary aggressor in an argument with her husband, Davies said. The name of Moyer's husband was not released. Police believe that Moyers scratched her husband on his head and upper torso, Davies said.

As Moyer was being taken into the police station, she reportedly looked pale and complained that she was having chest pains, Davies said. After Peoria Fire Department paramedics evaluated her, she was taken to a local hospital, Davies said.

Moyer faces misdemeanor charges, he added.

The four-episode reality show depicted Moyer and three other women in law enforcement as they juggled families and career.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...#ixzz1LyBYHKvd

[/URL]

Reality TV show cast member? So the press is equating her with Snookie, wow.
      Last edited by LaPlaca; 05-10-2011, 12:04 PM.
      Originally posted by crass cop
      Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

She came off as overly hostile.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
          Sad to hear...............and yes, women can be the aggressor!
          Actually, I'd guess that in 25% of my actual DV calls (going beyond verbal), the woman is the aggressor. Because they see on TV that's it's OK to throw the vase at the cheating bastard, they do it too.

They're always really surprised when I tell them it's not, in fact, OK.

Million Dollar Quote from the article:
          Originally posted by TFA
          As Moyer was being taken into the police station, she reportedly looked pale and complained that she was having chest pains, Davies said. After Peoria Fire Department paramedics evaluated her, she was taken to a local hospital, Davies said.
          Looks like our sisters in blue aren't immune from incarceritis.
          The academy teaches you skills, the street gives you experience, but it all comes down to your instinct.

Comment

Things happen in all marriages. I think someone is looking for HIS own publc image. The husband should be looked at with an open mind. It is too bad that families are subjected to extreme dissection under the currect DV laws. Sometimes, someone is overly evaluated - stuff happens. Were the actions taken by the agency an over-reaction because of who she is? Possibly! But, alas, I was not there and am only getting the media's side of the situation. I hope all works out for the best for the couple.
            Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Originally posted by RaucousSilence View Post
              Looks like our sisters in blue aren't immune from incarceritis.
              Now that was some funny ****
              It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Except it should be sisters in TAN
                God could have made the world Fair or Round

Comment

Originally posted by deputybubba View Post
                  Except it should be sisters in TAN
                  I stand corrected. We lowly sheriff's deputies out here wear the same midnight blue as everyone else. I forget that there are those few, those lucky few, that get to wear tan.
                  The academy teaches you skills, the street gives you experience, but it all comes down to your instinct.

Comment

Originally posted by RaucousSilence View Post
                    I stand corrected. We lowly sheriff's deputies out here wear the same midnight blue as everyone else. I forget that there are those few, those lucky few, that get to wear tan.
                    Our deputies wear tan AND brown...na na na na na na
                    Originally posted by RSGSRT
                    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Maybe her husband did not respect her Star-thority.

Comment

Can you be a police officer at that department if you're convicted of domestic violence? I thought that was like, a guaranteed disqualifier.

Comment

You can't be an officer anywhere with a DV conviction. Thank you Mr. Lautenberg....
                          NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaGuy
                            Hopefully she is put away in prison with the rest of the abusive POS people who like to hit on their spouse...

IndianaGuy
                            Sorry boss, but she was charged with a MISDEMEANOR crime, which translates to no prison time for a conviction. If convicted she will lose her Peace Officer Certification and as pointed out already, she will lose the right to possess a firearm but she won't face prison time.

And yes, there is a distinct difference between jail and prison. It would be beneficial to learn those differences.
                            Last edited by mookster; 05-12-2011, 04:42 PM. Reason: Spelling and grammar

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaGuy
                              Hopefully she is put away in prison with the rest of the abusive POS people who like to hit on their spouse...

IndianaGuy
                              Where do you live that domestic battery actually results in people sent to prison? It sure as hell isn't Indiana.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3902 users online. 221 members and 3681 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X