300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid questions while working

Ugh, this really gripes my ***, I'm working a boring assignement and have been all night. People have been asking "whats the reasoning for you being here all night" literally ALL night. I really want to say 'Is it really any of your business why I'm here or who hired me?' but in the light of customer service I just make up some lame excuse. Do any of you get this kind of stuff while working? What excuses do you make up when people ask these dumb types of questions? Whats the most boring assignment you've ever worked?

Forgive my spelling, it's been a long day so far.
    "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

I usually ask have they seen this huge guy about 350 pounds nekkid with a shotgun walking around...they generally leave the area pretty quickly.
    It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
    Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

that would be classic!! ROTFLMAO
      "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

Comment

Originally posted by oneoldcop View Post
        I usually ask have they seen this huge guy about 350 pounds nekkid with a shotgun walking around...they generally leave the area pretty quickly.
        HAHAHAHAHAHA

Classic!

I've been known to ask if they've seen a guy walking around muttering to himself with a knife. I like the addition of nekkid! I'm stealing that!

Comment

Most boring? Wiretaps and pen registers
          "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

I usually answer with 'meteor strike' or 'plane crash'.
            Originally posted by crass cop
            Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

I used to work special events for food services at the college that I worked at. I was a student manager so I usually was just in charge of making sure things ran smooth and to show new kids what to do. At our outdoor events I would stand at the top of a small hill on the side of the field. Usually there would be a campus safety officer there also. We were both there for the same reason but for different purposes. You could see the whole event from there and I could tell as soon as there was a problem with garbage removal or food running out on a line and help out where needed. The officer could see from there immediately if there was a fight or some other odd college behavior. When looking a sea of people it is so easy to identify that something is going wrong even if you can't tell from that distance exactly what it is. One time one of the officers asked me if two of the kids he was watching worked for me. I told him no and asked what was up. He said they keep walking around to food stations and not getting anything to eat. So he went down to talk with them and found that they had their pockets stuffed with smoke bombs. They were trying to figure out the best garbage can to light them in where it would spread out through the whole field.

Anyway, no one ever asked me what I was doing there or if I had something better to do. But people would ask the officer that all the time. The officer that I often saw at these events would just tell the kids "I haven't seen anything better to do yet, but I got my eye on you!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5985 users online. 298 members and 5687 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X