300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitchikan ALaska

Ok I probably spelled it wrong but I have a friend who is moving to this city. I know we have several Alaska people on here and I would like to find some info out on this city. Also if you work in this city could you PM me as I have a PD question for you. Thanks
    Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

It's Ketchikan, (no worries on the misspell ). A small-ish southeast Alaska town, pop 7368, 5th largest in the state. Few hundred miles away from Canada. Rains A LOT. This was the site of one of the two "bridges to nowhere", from main city to the airport. Can only access the town via plane or ferry/ship. Big cruise ship stop in the summer, fills up with tourists. As far a PD goes, sorry don't know too much about that.

Comment

^^^ thanks for the info. I see the correct way to spell it now sorry about that. I know my friend had a question for the PD out there.
      Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Has the best fish and chips and clam chowder!
        This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Some good fishing. But thats as far as my experience goes.
          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

You may want to post this on the Alaska forums..it's not VERY active, but worth a try. I'd give you more information, but that would involve google research - and I don't think you need me to do that for you...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6367 users online. 365 members and 6002 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X