Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Government finally releases photo of Bin Laden burial at sea

Love it............
    It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

I heard on CNN that when the Seals killed him he was wearing sketchers. No joke.
      Pennsylvania ACT 120 Police Academy

Comment

If he had been wearing Nikes, he might have been able to run away.
        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I thought the Navy implemented a policy a few years back where they stopped dumping their trash overboard?
          It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
            I thought the Navy implemented a policy a few years back where they stopped dumping their trash overboard?
            They made an exception because his dead, mutilated carcass was stinking up the ship.

-V

Comment

If our navy was powered by fossil fuel, we couldhave used him to power the ship. I mean, wasn't he pretty old?
              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

hahahahaha
                "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

What? No cement overshoes?

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
                    Attorney General Eric Holder has announced that the Navy is now being investigated...for violation of environmental protection rules regarding hazardous materials disposal. Maybe he can combine this case with the on-going investigation of CIA personnel that used "enhanced interrogation techniques" to help locate Bin Laden in the first place?
                    "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

It is amazing that people are complaining about the "enhanced interrogation techniques".

Comment

I think its really cool how they disposed of the body the same way they did Megatrons in the movie transformers. We all know how that turned out! muhahahhaa

Comment

LMAO!

Sketchers?

Comment

The TRUTH about Bin Laden's burial at sea.

Bin Laden Given Religious Funeral Prior to Sea Burial.

Published May 02, 2011

Osama bin Laden was given a religious funeral prior to his burial at sea, senior military officials told Fox News.

Religious rites were conducted on the deck of the USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier at about 1:10 a.m. Monday in the Persian Gulf.

In accordance with Islamic practice, bin Laden's body was washed and wrapped in a white sheet before buried at sea at 2 a.m. local time, senior U.S. military and intelligence officials said.

Then, "In accordance with common US Navy SEAL practice, the Team ****ed on him, stuck a pulled pork sandwich in his mouth and a kosher hot dog up his ***, and pushed the worthless bastard overboard with the other garbage," a senior SEAL officer said.
                            sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

That dirtbag wore sneakers?
                              Originally posted by JasperST
                              "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                              It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4563 users online. 254 members and 4309 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X