300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tow Truck Driver Nabs Child Abductor

I don't know if this has been posted yet or not but found this while tooling about on liveleak. I figure with all the bad stuff happening today, a feel good video was in order

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=096_1302968911&p=1
    "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
    I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Lol....."I watch enough COPS....." so I knew what to do.

Comment

Wow!!! What a good job by the civilians to hold the pos until the boys in blue got there.
      Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

Comment

LOL hilarious how the tow truck driver handled it, this could have gone very wrong for him. Sounds like he saw someone on the phone calling the cops and pointing at the guy, so he pulled over and tackled the scumbag before knowing what happened. Guess he's lucky the guy didn't just steal a parking space or something.

Comment

Good job.

-V

Comment

Despite what his shirt said, looks like he got held down pretty well.

Comment

good catch...glad he was noticed/scared off before something horrible happened to the little girl. I would be interested to see what what was in his backpack
              "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
              The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
              sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
              Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

That guy was lucky the cops came, That father was going to take care of business.
                MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

I know I would
                  "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                  The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                  sanitizer

Comment

^^^^^

In Backgrounds now, I with hold my thoughts/comments on what I would have done if it was my daughter.
                    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

That's awesome! The only thing is he looked to good when the LEOs showed up.

Comment

Regardless how it ended, I commend the tow-truck driver for doing what 90% of the rest of the population don't have the guts to do. Lunch is on me buddy !!
                        "Its not cheating, unless you get caught."-Al Bundy

Comment

Originally posted by Beanstick View Post
                          Regardless how it ended, I commend the tow-truck driver for doing what 90% of the rest of the population don't have the guts to do. Lunch is on me buddy !!
                          that would be an expensive lunch
                          The Tick

sanitizer

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4208 users online. 197 members and 4011 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X