X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a thug

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ddf_1304625391

If I was her dad I would beat his A** - Her's to probably , but thats not the point here

"An officer is under investigation for using excessive force after a video surfaced of him pushing a teenage girl against a wall, knocking her to the ground."

I see a suspect walking away from a scene, officer ordering her to stop, and her turning while reaching for something within her shirt and him charging before she could get to it. Nice flying tackle.

And by thug, I hope you weren't referring to the officer.

Comment

Originally posted by avalon42 View Post
      I see a suspect walking away from a scene, officer ordering her to stop, and her turning while reaching for something within her shirt and him charging before she could get to it. Nice flying tackle.

I think he was
      "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
      I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

Originally posted by avalon42 View Post

Oh please, he bum rushed her while she was putting something in/ adjusting her bra. Clocked her to the ground. He had the right to get her, but you can get control of someone without knocking them unconscious. I mean jeez, I doubt that girl weighed 100 pounds, he didn't even try to get a hold of her, he just slammed her against the wall and drag her up off the floor.

Show some restraint. Not every situation requires you to go in like it's an MMA Cage match.
        Last edited by Dellde; 05-06-2011, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Ugh. Here we go again.

Moral of story: don't go to school drunk, distribute intoxicants to others, get in trouble/suspended, become disorderly, assault your own mother, then resist arrest by trying to leave when the police arrive and tell you to stop.

FYI...this incident happened in January and no complaint was ever filed by the suspect or her mother.

Comment

Originally posted by flash40 View Post
            Ugh. Here we go again.

Moral of story: don't go to school drunk, distribute intoxicants to others, get in trouble/suspended, become disorderly, assault your own mother, then resist arrest by trying to leave when the police arrive and tell you to stop.

FYI...this incident happened in January and no complaint was ever filed by the suspect or her mother.
            So what, this cop was administering his own punishment because she was being a disrespectful daughter? This was excessive. I'd like to hear why he felt it neccesary not to grab her , but to slam her against the wall. I mean of all the methods to get control of some little teenage girl, he thinks "Hmm, I need to body slam her into that wall".

Comment

I can see where he’s going to have problems. The camera view sees more than the officer sees. So his defense needs to convey that to those like OpenCarry who may be Monday night quarterbacking him, but actually have decision authority/responsibility on what to do with him (if anything).

It doesn’t help it’s a skinny female dressed rather lightly in the middle of the day on a busy street.

For all we know, the officer observed her from the back as she reached around to what may have been more than a cell phone.

Something that will always stay with me was a string of comments one of my instructors shared with my class about fallen officers. The general theme was the officers were the nicest of people that were eager to help. The A-hole officers tended to live a lot longer and error on the side of ask tell make ONCE rather than allow that one suspect that is using the ask, ask, ask, ask and tell, tell, tell, tell part of the phases to design a plan to kill them.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
              - Cornelius Tacitus

Comment

I'm not convinced that the officer pushed her. He was running after her as she was leaving the scene and it looks like he was trying to grab her but either he had to much momentum from running and misjudged his grab or he stumbled as he was trying to grab her. Doesn't look like a push at all. With that said I don't see it as excessive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dellde View Post
                  So what, this cop was administering his own punishment because she was being a disrespectful daughter? This was excessive. I'd like to hear why he felt it neccesary not to grab her , but to slam her against the wall. I mean of all the methods to get control of some little teenage girl, he thinks "Hmm, I need to body slam her into that wall".

I hear my popcorn popping in the microwave...let me pull up a chair and watch the show...
                  Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
                  ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
                  ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
                  — Horace Mann

Comment

News Flash: a "little teenage girl" can be a threat. She was not knocked unconscious and there is no indication she ever required medical attention. The fact that no one on that scene, including her own mother, complained should speak volumes.

Would I have done the same thing? I don't know....I wasn't there, and neither were you. It's not proper to Monday Morning Quarterback every police use of force based on video footage from one angle with little to not audio.

Comment

Another student trying to tell Officers how to do there job....walk a mile in our shoes then you can have a voice till then your "opinion" doesn't matter

Comment

Oh please, he bum rushed her while she was putting something in/ adjusting her bra. Clocked her to the ground. He had the right to get her, but you can get control of someone without knocking them unconscious. I mean jeez, I doubt that girl weighed 100 pounds, he didn't even try to get a hold of her, he just slammed her against the wall and drag her up off the floor.

Show some restraint. Not every situation requires you to go in like it's an MMA Cage match.
                        Ok, I'm going to help explain this to you.

1. She was involved in an DC
                        2. she walk away from the police during an investagation
                        3. She failed to obey the lawful orders of a police officer
                        4. She then stuck her hand in her shirt while turning around

Now read this V....
                        There have been over 20,000 law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty since 1791. Since the beginning of the year (4 mons ago) there have been 65 law enforcement officers killed. In comparison to last year, the number of LODD's has increased by 10%.

And remember, hands kill you.

Now go watch the video again, then read your comment.
                        Semper Paratus/Always Ready
                        Originally posted by jakflak
                        The bottom line: always be nice to the magic voice. All hail the magic voice!!
                        Originally posted by Michigan
                        I have a 1 year old daughter and at this rate I'm almost certain I'm going to end up in prison by the time she's 15 years old. I swear, the first guy that that comes knocking on my door holding onto a naked photo of my daughter.....

Don't bother telling me, "oh it's her fault too".... I know, I have double standards. Deal with it.

: )

Comment

Didn't look like a hit, looked more like a trip/stumble if you ask me. Tried to grab her and lost balance, if anything, cuz his hands didn't seem like they were out to shove so much as catch himself. His right hand looked like it went straight for the wall, to catch himself.
                          If you continue looking back at where you've been, that's where you'll keep going. Look forward to where you want to go, and you will find yourself there soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by HotSoup View Post
                            Another student trying to tell Officers how to do there job....walk a mile in our shoes then you can have a voice till then your "opinion" doesn't matter
                            Totally agree, Venture Capitalism doesn't translate well to law enforcement. Either that or the wedding crashers were on the tv when he made his profile.
                            "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
                            I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

Kid, you need to go back to school. Leave this job to the professionals. While I am not a cop, I do have respect for what they do. And I do understand what they do. Yes, she deserved to be knocked down. There's a reason cops say "Let me see your hands"..

Typical disrespectful, know it all, child...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6916 users online. 362 members and 6554 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X