X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These parents need to die

News story here

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...fB6R7U6mLzsfe6
    Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

I'm afraid to go to a website called "worldstarhiphop" while I'm at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Item9 View Post
      I'm afraid to go to a website called "worldstarhiphop" while I'm at work.
      I would be too lol, but this is a regular news story surprisingly.
      Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Death is way too generous offer for them. They need to be put into the cage, give limited food and let them eat their own flakes of skin to survive.

Comment

They have the death penalty in Virginia, right?!
          Originally posted by RSGSRT
          We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
          Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

http://abcnews.go.com/US/virginia-pa...ry?id=13528448

Two Virginia parents are being held today without bail in Gloucester County jail cells, still larger than the tiny cage police say they used to imprison their young daughter, feeding her so little she was forced to eat her own skin.

Brian and Shannon Gore are awaiting trial for the attempted murder of the 5- or 6-year-old girl as well as murder, after police found the body of another child buried on their property a day after discovering the severely malnourished girl.

The couple appeared in a Gloucester County criminal court Wednesday morning where they refused bond and did not enter pleas.

The couple were arrested Thursday, when police knocking on doors during a robbery investigation stumbled upon the caged little girl, naked and covered in feces and bed sores.

Cops returned Friday and after searching a shack near the couple's trailer home, unearthed the remains of a small child. Police have yet to confirm that child's age, sex or cause of death.

Authorities are still awaiting the autopsy report in the child's death, said commonwealth attorney Robert Hicks.
            PHOTO: Seen here is Brian, left, and Shannon Gore being held without bail, accused of murdering one child and keeping another daughter malnourished in a cage.
            Gloucester County Sheriff's Dept.
            Brian Gore and Shannon Gore are being held... View Full Size
            PHOTO: Seen here is Brian, left, and Shannon Gore being held without bail, accused of murdering one child and keeping another daughter malnourished in a cage.
            Gloucester County Sheriff's Dept.
            Brian Gore and Shannon Gore are being held without bail, accused of murdering one child and keeping another daughter malnourished in a cage.

In addition to the caged girl, whose age police estimate at 5 or 6, police removed a healthy 2-month-old infant. Both children were placed in protective custody.

The caged girl, whom the Gores told police was only 2-years-old, was extremely malnourished and according to Brian Gore, 29, was fed a single Pop-Tart in the morning and another Pop-Tart or sandwich at night, said Maj. Darrell Warren of the Gloucester County Sheriff's Office.

She was so hungry her bones were visible and she ate her own flaking dried skin, Warren confirmed.

Brian Gore told police the caged girl had been born at home and did not have birth certificate, Warren said. He told police the girl had Down syndrome and cerebral palsy.

According to court documents, the girl's cage was constructed from a crib and Gore told police she had been there since last summer.

Prosecutor Robert Hicks called it "just the most horrible child abuse case" and said following today's preliminary hearing the case would go to the grand jury.

The couple, who were married in 2008, will enter pleas following the grand jury hearing.

"I am 100 percent sure Shannon will plead not guilty," said her lawyer Ron Smith.

Smith said Shannon Gore was not talking to police and would not disclose the content of conversations he had with his client.

He said "the general public has already convicted her" and said he would likely ask that any trial be moved out of Gloucester County.

Tim Clancy, the lawyer for Brian Gore, did not return calls.
            Here's a better version of the story...including mug shots...
            Originally posted by RSGSRT
            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

That is one of the most sickest and messed up stories I have ever read.

My prayers go out to the children.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
                They have the death penalty in Virginia, right?!

Correct........there are 15 defined instances of Capital Murder, but unfortunately it probably would be difficult to prove premeditation...#12 attached.

§ 18.2-31. Capital murder defined; punishment

12. The willful, deliberate, and premeditated killing of a person under the age of fourteen by a person age twenty-one or older;
                "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

I don't know whether to cry or vomit.

Comment

Wow, I've seen and heard a lot of stuff, and this really sickens me.

Comment

Put both of them in a dog crate, give them two pieces of bread a day and let them rot in there for the rest of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
                        I don't know whether to cry or vomit.
                        Same here, I cant read all of the story. I just don't understand. Why do people do that? How can a person do that? If someone doesn't want their child at least drop it off at a fire or police station or hospital. I am sure that were plenty of people that would have loved to take them off their hands. I hope the little one will recover and wont remember what happened.
                        It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Also this girl is going to be really messed up, babies and children need hugs and human contact we will as mental stimulation just as much as food.
                          It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Jesus Christ, I've lived in VA all my life and we just seem to be having a string of **** parents lately.

Here's the name of the video.

Just Sick: 5-Year-Old Girl Found Locked In A Cage... Eating Herself To Survive! (Parents Arrested)

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slow_slicing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sawing_(torture)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6714 users online. 349 members and 6365 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X