Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Killed in Meth Lab Raid

http://schuylkillcounty.wnep.com/new...lab-raid/59265

A raid on a suspected methamphetamine lab ended with one man dead when troopers raiding the home shot the man who lived there.

Troopers involved in the raid said they were met by a man with a shot gun.

Jeffrey Wolfe, 56, was killed early Wednesday in a the confrontation with state troopers.

Investigators were going over evidence inside and outside of Wolfe's home near Schuylkill Haven. Wolfe was suspected of running a methamphetamine lab in the house.

State police said when troopers entered the house, not only did they find a meth lab but they found Jeffrey Wolfe who apparently pointed a gun at them. Troopers felt threatened, shot and killed him.

"The suspect, Mr. Wolfe, was seated on a bed pointing a loaded 12 gauge pump shot gun at them. He was shot by the lead member of the entry team," said PSP Captain Dante Orlandi. "It was absolutely necessary for the safety for the members involved and members of the community."

"It's hard, it's hard," said Basiliu DeJesus, Wolfe's friend. "It hurts, it hurts. Those people shoot him twice."

Several people insist the shooting was not justified, including Wolfe's girlfriend who was there during the police raid.

"They were trying to take the door open. They didn't say they were cops. They just opened the door and they just shot him," said girlfriend Wanda Bowman."Once he got that door kicked in they just shot. Two shots."

She admitted Wolfe had a shotgun near his bed. "I don't know what's going on. I don't believe he is dead."

"He's got arthritis really, really bad. He wouldn't be able to get the gun. He's a big bear. He wouldn't hurt nobody," said Wolfe's sister Linda Schaeffer. "I really do believe the state police are lying. They are lying. I know he didn't have a gun."

Schaeffer was not in the house at the time of the shooting.

"It's not real shocking. They have been notorious for having guns and problems over there. I have had to call the cops on them before," said neighbor Michelle Melcher.

"He (Wolfe) changed. he wasn't the same person that he was. He wasn't happy to lucky. He was a miserable," said neighbor Dave Reichard.

County detectives are investigating the shooting. The district attorney will determine if state police did the right thing.

The coroner said his preliminary investigation finds that troopers had no choice but shoot Jeffrey Wolfe.

"He's got arthritis really, really bad. He wouldn't be able to get the gun. He's a big bear. He wouldn't hurt nobody," said Wolfe's sister Linda Schaeffer. "I really do believe the state police are lying. They are lying. I know he didn't have a gun."

Schaeffer was not in the house at the time of the shooting.

So he can run a meth lab with arthritis, but can't pick up a gun?
    Pennsylvania ACT 120 Police Academy

I LOL'd at "He wouldn't hurt nobody"

Good job PSP

Comment

He's a big bear. He wouldn't hurt nobody.
      I'm sure Hitler's mom said the same thing about him...

I really do believe the state police are lying. They are lying. I know he didn't have a gun.
      Yeah...because the poe-lease are notorious in the extremely litigious society we currently live in to plant guns just so they can shoot people for fun...I love when the morons try to get other morons riled up...it's even funnier when the other morons agree...
      Originally posted by RSGSRT
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Good shootin......

Comment

Finally. One without a good guy getting hurt.
          Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Is it just me or is there a definite negative undertone to the whole article?
            Originally posted by kontemplerande
            Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

^^^^ I don't see anything but the usual reporter type reporting.

"It's not real shocking. They have been notorious for having guns and problems over there. I have had to call the cops on them before," said neighbor Michelle Melcher.
              "He (Wolfe) changed. he wasn't the same person that he was. He wasn't happy to lucky. He was a miserable," said neighbor Dave Reichard.
              Now there is a change.

Happy GO lucky? He was miserable? Or Les Miserables?
              Last edited by OneAdam12; 05-05-2011, 02:37 PM.
              Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Well, at least they didn't take his body and throw it off an aircraft carrier
                "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Mr. Wolfe, was seated on a bed pointing a loaded 12 gauge pump shot gun at them. He was shot

There you go. I trimmed out all of the BS and just left the important stuff.
                  Last edited by safetyallday; 05-06-2011, 11:10 AM.
                  It's better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3457 users online. 183 members and 3274 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X