300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Winona Ryder guilty or inocent?

I heard the verdict was in but not what it was. Has anyone heard?

Guilty of Vandalism
    Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Also guilty of grand theft. Not guilty of burglary.

Comment

YIKES!

Comment

Guilty and I volunteer to punish her.

Comment

10mill...go sit in the corner...First you like bondage and now this.

Comment

Saw the verdicts read on TV. She showed no emotion as the verdicts were read. Sentencing on Dec. 6.

The judge told the jurors not to appear on any interview TV shows or write any articles for which they will get paid.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Mitzi:
                10mill...go sit in the corner...First you like bondage and now this.

What????? Everybody needs a cellmate. [Wink]
                BTW, you brought up the bark like a dog stuff. [Wink]
                *walks to the corner mumbling incoherently*

[ 11-06-2002, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: 10mill ]

Comment

I'm with 10mill on this one. Ms. Rider is yummmmmmmmmmy!
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                  -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

What do you think her punishment should be?

I think she should either serve :

1. One year in jail.
                    2. 6 months in jail, one year probation.
                    3. 2 years probation and 1 year community service, picking up trash or cooking in homeless shelters.

I don't think she should be treated any different from any normal citizen. No harsher, no lesser a sentence. These are just some ideas, but you get the drift. I think 3 years is prison is too much. Ms. Ryder needs to be degraded a little with choice #3.
                    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

She was convicted of two felonies. I'd give her 1yr plus 1 day for each felony. I'd give her a break and let the sentences run concurrent.
                      Bill R

Comment

In my neck of the woods, a person convicted of those crimes with no criminal history, would be sentenced to probation.
                        I see no reason to sentence her any differently, since she has no criminal history.

Comment

at most she'll get probation and pay some fines
                          "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by Tprspouse:
                            I don't think she should be treated any different from any normal citizen. Ms. Ryder needs to be degraded a little with choice #3.

I especially would love to see her doing her community service with CalTrans, meaning she gets to wear a bright orange vest and pick up trash by the side of the freeway.

But, knowing her she would buy a designer-label orange safety vest

Of course the resulting media circus would cause every freeway in the 5 county greater LA area to come to a complete halt [Eek!]

It's too bad Martha Stewart, if she were to be charged, would not be tried in California. I'd like to see her alongside Winona doing the same thing

Comment

I would also add as a condition of probation a spanking
                              If you see me running try to keep up!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6341 users online. 377 members and 5964 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X