Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank our armed forces for killing the Royal Wedding headliners.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank our armed forces for killing the Royal Wedding headliners.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
    - Cornelius Tacitus

^^^^^lol you read my mind

Comment

Originally posted by 2Eagles View Post
      ^^^^^lol you read my mind
      Yesss. I approve of this post.

Comment

Yeah, I really can't figure out all the hoopla in the USA about the British royal wedding - I thought you guys were done with all that a couple hundred years ago!

Comment

Amen brother!

Comment

Where's the "like" button?
            Originally posted by kontemplerande
            Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
              Where's the "like" button?
              I "LIKE" this.
              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
              Not Yet Visited: 16
              Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Hre's how a British police inspector described the whole affair in his blog:

TERRIFYING amounts of people are going nuts on the streets of England because two people they’ve never met are getting married in a big church.

All around the country semi-compulsory fun is being enjoyed by large groups of easily-amused people, united by their shared enthusiasm for wealthy people.

Despite never having spoken to the newlyweds or even seen them in three dimensions, the whole event is a massive deal to millions of people because one of them was born in a castle, with dungeons and everything, to a family who have been rich for a very long time and the other one looks nice.

The Metropolitan Police have had the cheek to carry out some ‘completely unconnected’ raids, in a cynical attempt to make sure that a tiny number of angry anarchists are frustrated in their attempts to ruin the day. Anyone would think it was their job to maintain public order. After all the fuss that the police did nothing despite all the Facebook chatter before the TUC march, there is now a fuss that the police have done something.

Further serious public order problems in Bristol in the early hours of this morning, more police officers outside Kate’s hotel than in my whole town on a Saturday night and some very threatening rain clouds over Ruralshire could make this an interesting day. I hope you enjoy yourselves, whatever you are doing!
                Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

“Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

America: "I'll see your Royal Wedding, and I'll raise you one Bin Laden whacking."
                    England: *fold*
                    Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
                    Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

More from the British Police Inspector's blog:

Ten years. Trillions of dollars. Thousands of soldiers dead. State of the art technology. The US Navy SEALS finally found Bin Laden.

In his house.

Here in F Division Ruralshire Constabulary, we had to put up with a nonsense briefing from a local SB officer about how the killing of Bin Laden may have ‘consequences’ in the Shire. We were advised about the possible threat, informed about what Ruralshire Special Branch are doing about it and warned of the dangers of a lack of vigilance.

Our management responded by allocating a PCSO to keep an eye the local Indian takeaway. I kid you not.

Are we just old fashioned British eccentrics or are we just really, really pants? Only time will tell.
                      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3785 users online. 245 members and 3540 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X