Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by That Guy View Post
    Does this mean that over the past 10 years we never had a chance to nab him until now? Really?
    What the hell does that have to do with my post?
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
      What the hell does that have to do with my post?
      There I fixed it, you can relax and resume to normal operations. I guess the pimply faced guy you were talking about was Usama not the POTUS.

      Originally posted by pulicords View Post
      Do you really believe President Bush wouldn't have jumped at the "chance" had it existed??? President Obama made the right call, but he only had the opportunity because of a series of events that began long before he was in office.
      This statement in itself is quite interesting. So GWB had the opportunity to capture Saddam because of the first Gulf War led by his father? Yes he was continuing to clean the sheets after the prior made the mess. UBL rightfully was killed.
      Can you agree that the politicians and gov't has never lied to you? I can't and I won't necessarily swallow without a blink the fact that it took 10 years to find this guy. Specially since he was living in that home 5-6 years. Also how hard is it to get the story straight? Wife was killed , oh wait no she wasn't..he was armed..oh wait he wasn't(no it doesn't matter). But hey I'm just a cop in Alaska.
      Last edited by That Guy; 05-04-2011, 04:32 AM.
      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by That Guy View Post
        Also how hard is it to get the story straight?
        Err...easy. None of the talking pieces (including Barry) were on the ground.... SEALS/CIA did their thing and flew back to A-Stan....were debriefed and now are being debriefed (according to Wash Post) at Andrews.....

        That's how many days that they didn't sit down and really talk to the folks doing the job....? One they started talking to them....the entire story has to get out. One can only suspect that some folks didn't get the full brief and were spouting off what they were told.....and never updated.......

        He's dead....pics/video will be released soon enough.....and put it to rest.

        For the tin-foil hat wearing crowd there will always be questions.....because thats the way they are. But for folks that know better..... he's in Hell right now.....and it's a good place for him.......

        Comment


        • #94
          Obama did nothing different than any other president in his position at this time would have done. Had ol' G.W. Bush been in office still he probably would have ordered OBL killed, house leveled and kegs to be delivered to all US military.

          Can you imagine the pre mission brief?

          Commander: Ok guys, today we are going into Pakistan to take out a high priority target.
          Team members: Sweet, lets do this
          Commander: Well guys here's the thing............................................. .................................................. .. We're going in to take out OBL!!!
          Team member: Hold the phone, you mean we are going after THE OBL!!???
          Commander: Yes, THE OBL
          Team member: UHHHHM, why aren't we in the air already?
          Commander: The birds are fueled and waiting for us, lets go!!!!!!

          Those guys probably had butterflies worse than their very first time out!!!! Good job boys!!!
          "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

          Comment


          • #95

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
              ^^This^^
              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by That Guy View Post
                Can you agree that the politicians and gov't has never lied to you? I can't and I won't necessarily swallow without a blink the fact that it took 10 years to find this guy. Specially since he was living in that home 5-6 years. Also how hard is it to get the story straight? Wife was killed , oh wait no she wasn't..he was armed..oh wait he wasn't(no it doesn't matter). But hey I'm just a cop in Alaska.
                Being a cop in Alaska, if you believe it can't take 10 years to find somebody, then I'm sure your agency doesn't have any outstanding felony warrants over ten years old, unsolved murders over ten years old, or missing person cases over ten years old?

                Bin Laden was a man with a world wide network of supporters, who knew the value of compartmentalization. If those working under the prior president had known where he was, they certainly would have acted on that information during the course of his term in office. It wouldn't have served in his interest not to, anymore than it would have been in Obama's best interest not to have acted on the information (when it was obtained). In the real world (not the world of the TV program "24") investigations taking years to conclude are not unusual. (Unless perhaps if they occur in Alaska? )

                Also re "Getting the story straight": Major incidents like these are often reported by those who pass on virtually every rumor that's picked up, regardless of the source and whether or not others verify it. Those involved in intelligence, frequently don't want all the facts released, as sources and on-going investigations can be compromised. As time goes by we'll learn more about what happened, but there's certainly good reasons for not releasing all the information and justification for providing misinformation when it's in the nation's best interest.
                "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by pulicords View Post
                  Being a cop in Alaska, if you believe it can't take 10 years to find somebody, then I'm sure your agency doesn't have any outstanding felony warrants over ten years old, unsolved murders over ten years old, or missing person cases over ten years old?
                  If we had ALL the federal agencies and super secret equipment along with a blank check and could extradite from ALL 50 States and ALL countries; yes I think we could. Unsolved murders are unsolved due mostly to physical evidence and no witnesses. If you have a name you can find a person.

                  Originally posted by pulicords View Post
                  Bin Laden was a man with a world wide network of supporters, who knew the value of compartmentalization. If those working under the prior president had known where he was, they certainly would have acted on that information during the course of his term in office. It wouldn't have served in his interest not to, anymore than it would have been in Obama's best interest not to have acted on the information (when it was obtained). In the real world (not the world of the TV program "24") investigations taking years to conclude are not unusual. (Unless perhaps if they occur in Alaska? )
                  Tora Bora anyone? So you are saying that he was completely impossible to find until this one day? That we had no information on his whereabouts and no missed opportunities?
                  What were his interests? Unless you are hanging out with the guy you won't know. Who were the only people allowed to fly on 9/11 after the strikes (besides the military)?

                  Originally posted by pulicords View Post
                  Also re "Getting the story straight": Major incidents like these are often reported by those who pass on virtually every rumor that's picked up, regardless of the source and whether or not others verify it.
                  I'm referring to the recent press releases. The raid took place a few days before the announcement. They couldn't have had a written list of what they were going to release before so? They are either talking out of their *** or lying. I don't think its necessarily our right to have the details and photos but at least get the releases right.
                  Last edited by That Guy; 05-04-2011, 04:22 PM.
                  Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by That Guy View Post
                    If we had ALL the federal agencies and super secret equipment along with a blank check and could extradite from ALL 50 States and ALL countries; yes I think we could. Unsolved murders are unsolved due mostly to physical evidence and no witnesses. If you have a name you can find a person.
                    Man what kind of dream world are you living in? Give me an endless supply of money, connections all across the world in unknown foreign territory, weapons, etc and no one's going to find me for a long time either. You think it's just as easy as loading up every militant person we have stocking them with almost every weapon and searching the ENTIRE globe? I mean that's pretty much what you're saying. And you think we're really going to follow the rules and extradite people of this nature? We'll do anything we want just like those navy seals did once they had 100% proof he was there. You can't just go after the unknown.
                    Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

                    Comment


                    • good job by our military, and good riddance

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
                        Man what kind of dream world are you living in? Give me an endless supply of money, connections all across the world in unknown foreign territory, weapons, etc and no one's going to find me for a long time either. You think it's just as easy as loading up every militant person we have stocking them with almost every weapon and searching the ENTIRE globe? I mean that's pretty much what you're saying. And you think we're really going to follow the rules and extradite people of this nature? We'll do anything we want just like those navy seals did once they had 100% proof he was there. You can't just go after the unknown.

                        Well obviously we didn't torture enough people or create better means. Also a guy in a cave beat us for the past ten years is what you are saying. Regardless of what we both think the POS is dead and it no longer is an issue.
                        Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by That Guy View Post
                          Well obviously we didn't torture enough people or create better means. Also a guy in a cave beat us for the past ten years is what you are saying. Regardless of what we both think the POS is dead and it no longer is an issue.
                          I think no longer issue is a bit of an overstatement....There will always be someone to take his place; and possibly do worse then Osama. They're probably planning revenge as we talk about this. Stay 10-48 out there guys.

                          Comment


                          • This country really sickens me. I was just watching the news and they're showing an American pastor who says that he prayed for Osama. WTF! Why are all these people feeling bad for him and crap? I knew the majority of people in this country were already dumb but this takes it to a whole new level of ignorance and stupidity. I just want to punch some of these people
                            Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

                            Comment


                            • I too was praying....for his death, though....except I was hoping he would die in a vat of pig blood, drowning.....
                              "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                              The Tick

                              "Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                              sanitizer

                              "and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                              Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

                              Comment


                              • I bet he was surprised when he woke up in Hell.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4403 users online. 251 members and 4152 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X