Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bin Ladens Death Photo is FAKE!

Bin Laden's Death Photo - Faked
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post
      Navy SEALs kill the guy up front and personal. No Predator drone missile strike...could only have ended better had an NYPD ESU officer been the trigger puller for a little justice...but I'll take a Navy SEAL though!

I'll raise my glass tonight to all our SOF guys!
      At least it wasnt the air force. I might have to go down to the VFW and celebrate today.
      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Obama's Speech this Morning about it:

Comment

Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
          I'm not believing anything until I see pictures or video of the body. I don't care what Obama says.
          It has been reported that they "buried his body at sea"...which is highly UNbelievable
          "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
          The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
          sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
          Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by chad7613 View Post
            Exactly, heck he probably didn't even know anything was going on till a couple hours after it happened. Obama is just riding the popularity wave because he holds the title and office of 'Commander in Chief'. He however commands nothing but his chair and a bunch of brainwashed liberals.
            Yeah...the hunt started prior to the current administration
            "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
            The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
            sanitizer

Comment

I hope the SEALS get the reward $$$
              The Tick

sanitizer

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                Yeah...the hunt started prior to the current administration
                It definitely did. And we know the intelligence/military community has been chasing him for many years. However, there is no way any one would give the go ahead for the most important counter terrorism operation in the world without getting his approval.

Give credit where it is due... Obama gave the order. He also made it a point to credit Bush and the CIA/military in his address. Him making the right decisions in this situation still doesn't make him suitable to be our President...

I hope the SEALS get the reward $$$
                Government employees aren't eligible. The speculation is that the intel was initially gathered from high level detainees at Gitmo (hopefully through water boarding!) and that led them to the couriers..

Comment

I'm not an Obama supporter at all but credit where credit is due. Most of course goes to those brave Special Ops folks who pulled the mission off but the C&C (whomever it is) must be given their due for giving the go ahead. More than Clinton did when he had OBL in the crosshairs.

Not the time to get political. Let's savor this win as Americans. At least for a little while.
                  sigpic
                  Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                  And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

The longer I stay on this board the more frustrated I get with some of the members... ugh...

1) Kudos to our military and intel community for finally catching this guy. Thank you for your service and job well done!

2) To those thinking it can't be true because there's no picture: get your head out of your toocus and stop being difficult. It's done. Just celebrate.

3) And finally to those who get angry about people congratulating the President: you would do the same if there was a Republican there, you're just a bit bitter the politicians (specifically President) are getting a bit of credit. You have NO idea what involvement he had and what orders he gave. He certainly doesn't deserve all the credit but allow the man to stand proud for this one positive thing that happened under his watch. You're just as bad as the liberals you bash.

Comment

The forces that be should have allowed President Bush to come back and make the announcement of the wonderful news!
                      Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

How can he top it?

Although we may never know the identity of the operator who double- tapped OBL, he has reached a pinnacle moment, I mean, what can top being the guy who capped Bin Laden??

If he chooses to be identified, he will have a beer and steak dinner wherever he goes for the rest of his life, and is guaranteed millions via book deals, movie rights, etc..

Those of you in tactical ops will understand this:

The CDI factor is high.
                        SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                        SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
                          what can top being the guy who capped Bin Laden??
                          ...being the guy that knifed him.
                          I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Its so nice to see so many americans come together and be HAPPY. God BLESS AMERICA

Comment

It has been reported that they "buried his body at sea"...which is highly UNbelievable
                              The reason he was buried at sea is to avoid creating a gravesite that might become an interest to the masses and martyrdom of Bin Laden. Those who idolized the man cannot trek to his grave and grieve his loss. They will have to stand at the edge of the water a scream for him to return.

It is not Islamic tradition to bury their dead at sea; it is, however, tradition to bury them before sunset the following day at the latest.
                              Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Originally posted by SgtCHP View Post
                                The reason he was buried at sea is to avoid creating a gravesite that might become an interest to the masses and martyrdom of Bin Laden. Those who idolized the man cannot trek to his grave and grieve his loss.
                                Beyond that, there would have been a very real probability of hostage taking to obtain possession of the body. Such a gravesite would have been extremely important to their movement and most politicians would have a very difficult time explaining why a dead corpse shouldn't be traded for live hostages. It's another good reason why the President (and the rest of us here in the U.S.) would be happier to see Osama killed than taken alive and held for trial. It's a lot less complicated to see this guy killed and his body dumped at see, than any other alternative.
                                "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4569 users online. 253 members and 4316 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X