Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex - could be true. I was wrong and corrected. I just haven't read much about the guy so the most I can tell you is his name, what he's in charge of, and what he did to America. It's just something I never educated myself about whereas a military person probably hears about him constantly.
    Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Originally posted by AK_Alex View Post
      Just looking at the most recent breaking news: Bin Laden has been buried at sea according to a "US Official".

I can see this not going over well with the conspiracy theorists.
      Would you really want him buried on US soil....? Look at the stilly crap that happens around Saddams grave all the time.....and other nuts that have been smoked throughout the years.....

Great place for him as long as they release some good/high res pics of his dead ***.....

Comment

BC, I think you misunderstood. I'm in no way criticizing the burial decision - I agree with your reasoning.

The second part about the pictures is especially important.

Comment

Originally posted by AK_Alex View Post
          BC, I think you misunderstood. I'm in no way criticizing the burial decision - I agree with your reasoning.

The second part about the pictures is especially important.
          No biggie....just stating what I think would happen if they had planted his *** here in the US.... It be a nightmare.... Same if you did it anywhere else.... They should have done this or cremated him and ditched it in the air over the water......

Yeah....they need pics....and soon. The nuts are already going nuts about the burial....

Comment

Comment

Burial at sea, I hope it was followed by a Navy Seaman deciding he needed to take a whiz overboard

Comment

I just heard about it, best news we've had for a while!

Comment

I hope they put a nice piece of bacon in his mouth prior to dumping him overboard to feed the sharks.
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Smurfette
                  Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                  Originally posted by DAL
                  You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Do they have any photos of him deceased? I really want to believe this because our troops have done nothing less than a fantastic job trying to rid the world of terrorists however I wouldn't put it past Obama to have something like this rigged up to make him look better in the eyes of the US people since he's done nothing good since taking office. God bless our troops!
                    "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

Comment

Originally posted by TheInlandEmpire View Post
                      There's already a bunch of Obama loving college students celebrating in DC, displaying Obama signs ect.. Sorry liberals, but I give American Military and Intelligence operatives cudos..not Obama. I don't care if he happened to be the sitting president.
                      Exactly, heck he probably didn't even know anything was going on till a couple hours after it happened. Obama is just riding the popularity wave because he holds the title and office of 'Commander in Chief'. He however commands nothing but his chair and a bunch of brainwashed liberals.
                      "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

Comment

I've just heard that his body is in custody, which would make more sense. I tried to watch CNN but couldn't get past the infobabe having multiple orgasms over Obama so I don't know what they said about it.

Kudos to the troops, sounds like a top notch professional operation.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                          I've just heard that his body is in custody
                          CNN/Fox/MSNBC are all reporting that he was ditched at sea.......

Comment

Navy SEALs kill the guy up front and personal. No Predator drone missile strike...could only have ended better had an NYPD ESU officer been the trigger puller for a little justice...but I'll take a Navy SEAL though!

I'll raise my glass tonight to all our SOF guys!
                            "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
                            -Chris Rock

Comment

I hope the entire navy took a leak into the ocean once the ashes touched the ocean!

Comment

Originally posted by chad7613 View Post
                                He however commands nothing but his chair and a bunch of brainwashed liberals.
                                And the military.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5336 users online. 317 members and 5019 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X