Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The soldiers who killed him should never have to pay for drinks again in their life.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

No matter what else happens in the next 24-hours... today is a good day.
      “Justice, sir, is the great interest of man on earth. It is the ligament which holds civilized beings and civilized nations together.” -Daniel Webster

Guess we'll find out just how blue my blood runs after PSI does their thing. Anything goes in pursuit of the badge...

Comment

I hope he surrendered like a b*tch and they executed him as he was begging for his life.

Comment

Yeah!!!!! It is all over the news out here. Now as LEOs we need to watch out for the retailiation. Time to put on our A game.
          Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

BeHead him and place it on a stake and place in on top of lady liberty!!! The team responsible should get free gas for life!!!

Comment

HOOAH!! Outstanding job to the SF operators!! The song from Team America comes to mind right now.

As stated, we really gotta be on our A game now.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Smurfette
              Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
              Originally posted by DAL
              You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Comment

Good Bye Dirtbag

Listen, this is a moment in which all Americans should rejoice, it is wonderful. I do not care what party you like, this is a great victory. However, this is a time to be on high alert for any terrorist activity.Also, I want to thank the brave soldiers who took up this mission. God bless them.
                  Last edited by jason860; 05-01-2011, 11:51 PM.
                  Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
                  ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
                  ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
                  — Horace Mann

Comment

Just in time for the 2012 election!
                    Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

He might actually get re-elected
                      -- Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious
                      Oscar Wilde

Comment

I'm not believing anything until I see pictures or video of the body. I don't care what Obama says.
                        Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Bring his body to the US and turn it over to the 9-11 survivors..

Comment

Hooray!

Cheers.
                            sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
                            I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
                              The soldiers who killed him should never have to pay for drinks again in their life.
                              Or pay for anything else.
                              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
                                I'm not believing anything until I see pictures or video of the body. I don't care what Obama says.
                                Put your tinfoil hat back on.....it will be ok......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5248 users online. 312 members and 4936 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X