300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!

Theres not much info out but it is confirmed that he HAS been KILLED and that we have his body.
    Semper Paratus/Always Ready
    Originally posted by jakflak
    The bottom line: always be nice to the magic voice. All hail the magic voice!!
    Originally posted by Michigan
    I have a 1 year old daughter and at this rate I'm almost certain I'm going to end up in prison by the time she's 15 years old. I swear, the first guy that that comes knocking on my door holding onto a naked photo of my daughter.....

Don't bother telling me, "oh it's her fault too".... I know, I have double standards. Deal with it.

: )

God bless america
    Everybody counts or no one counts.
    -Harry Bosch

Some of you may remember that in my early days I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish things.
    -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Enjoy getting assf*cked by Porky the Pig in Hell
      Those of us that are in this profession have much thicker skins than the average person. Your "insults" are not even a good pimple on the *** of what truly bothers us. -Iowa 1603

Comment

Originally posted by Doughboy213 View Post
        Enjoy getting assf*cked by Porky the Pig in Hell
        One can only hope.
        Everybody counts or no one counts.
        -Harry Bosch

Some of you may remember that in my early days I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish things.
        -Ronald Reagan

Comment

I like the idea of a pineapple being shoved up his butt...a la Little Nicky.

Just updated, they went in and shot him, not a missile from a drone.
          Sworn - 9/16/11

Comment

USA!! USA!! USA!! USA!!!

Hey, Mr. AL Zawahiri...we're coming, you POS.
            If I tell you what I know, I'd have to kill you. Fortunately, I don't know much.

Comment

I think this is just the begining of a whole lot of dying about to start....... and unfortunately there are people wating to take his place. I Pray for our Soldiers overseas, may they all come home safe.

On another note, I would sort of like to see HIS BODY DRAGGED BEHIND A HUMVEE or hung from a bridge after all that is what HE would do to us.

Comment

It's confirmed, US Special Forces entered Pakistan and killed him!

Comment

It is also being said he was shot "by a small team of Americans after a small firefight and they took control of his body"

Comment

What a great mother****ing day. Im happy, cheers.

Comment

Adios dirtbag, enjoy hell.

Comment

Great way to begin the month!

Comment

and unfortunately there are people wating to take his place.
                          But they will never have the fame that laden did, someone taking over who is obscure won't help much for enemy morale.
                          Life is what you make of it

Comment

Somewhere there are the spirits of 4,500 very proud United States soldiers, marines, sailors and airmen dancing the jig.

I am very proud for them. And very thankful for what they gave, for it was not in vain.

Get some, USA!
                            The All New
                            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Let me be the first foreigner to say "GO USA!!!!!!"
                              Congratulations from one of your northern neighbors.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5644 users online. 333 members and 5311 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X