Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 teens rob stores

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...d=921329421001
    Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Arrghhh you see this type of thefts in other countries. This is BS
    Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Stuff like this will **** you off.

Comment

post deleted
        Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 05:33 PM.

Comment

There were many fights at the zoo that day, as well as every Easter Monday. Fights were in the Metro too, one train operator made an announcement while stopped at a station "we are not leaving until the fighting stops and the police are on the way". The Metro station near the zoo was having issues with fighting.

The shoplifting was not really related, may be that the thugs were at the zoo and thought they would just thug some more. Easter Monday is just not a good day to go near the zoo.
          It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Reminds me of the gang violence that occurs in Times Square on Easter night. Seems that Easter is a popular gang activity/initiation time.
            “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

It happened again but this time in Vegas. Is this a new trend?

Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

and it's videos like this that get the anti-law enforcement crowds howling that they can't do their jobs...... I hope everyone of those delinquents gets an arse whooping from their momma!

Comment

The videos also give other people the idea to do the same.
                  It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

unfortunately you are correct.
                    Last edited by John0397; 05-07-2011, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Not to seem overtly racist, but I noticed in both videos that 100% of the suspects appeared to be African American. Is this a culture thing? Power in numbers? Or simply coincidence?

Comment

So what would you officers do in a situation like this if you were alone? Pulling out your gun and asking the suspects to lay on the ground with their hands at their side until backup arrived would be my idea, but with so many people running around like the way they are, I don't see that going as planned.

Comment

It all starts at home I hate to say. Too many kids having kids. Too many parents wanting their children to like them vs being a parent. Lastly the Liberal way of doing thins- notice this Shi- doesn't happen in Texas or the South?

I'm just saying
                          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

So what would you officers do in a situation like this if you were alone? Pulling out your gun and asking the suspects to lay on the ground with their hands at their side until backup arrived would be my idea, but with so many people running around like the way they are, I don't see that going as planned.
                            DuH- You call Chuck Norris
                            MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
                              Especially if you are carrying a 6 shot, 4 inch S&W wheelgun with 2 speedloaders, and confronting 19 people...
                              Last edited by Gunner.K19; 05-07-2011, 07:26 AM.
                              "Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left..."
                              "I swear to God, I'm gonna pistol whip the next guy who says 'Shenanigans' !"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4268 users online. 197 members and 4071 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X