X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mufg shots of the rich and famous

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/sns...3.photogallery
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Lots of sports stars, lots of DUis and drug related.

I do say those famous because of the crime shouldn't count (uni bomber for instance).

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
    - Cornelius Tacitus

Comment

A few look really freaky, but most look very composed. Paris Hilton looks like LVMPD let her do her makeup at the jail.

Comment

I have to admit it, that Paris Hilton cannot take a bad photo, even when it's a mug shot. The camera loves her.

Too bad they don't have Bruce Willis' from when he hit the big time with Moonlighting. He had a big party up at his house int he Hollywood Hills. The cops arrived to quiet it down. A fight erupted, Willis lost, and his mug shot showed him bandaged with an arm in a sling. The Detective lieutenant, LAPD Medal of Valor recipient Ed Hocking (who played the warden in the Dirty Harry movie The Dead Pool) had it blown-up and framed on the wall in his office.
        "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

They need to lock Lindsay dumb*** up. She shows up too many times for the same thing.

Comment

A lot more here too:
            http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/celebrities
            Originally Posted by Law100
            Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
              A fight erupted, Willis lost, and his mug shot showed him bandaged with an arm in a sling. The Detective lieutenant, LAPD Medal of Valor recipient Ed Hocking (who played the warden in the Dirty Harry movie The Dead Pool) had it blown-up and framed on the wall in his office.
              I'd love to have a copy of that photo -- especially if I had been one of the LAPD cops who responded.

Comment

Whats a Mufg shot??
                It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5163 users online. 319 members and 4844 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X