300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
    Do you actually mean the back door? I can't imagine how! What was she, a contortionist?
    Well, if you go "through the woods" instead of "over the hill," it's certainly physically possible.
    The academy teaches you skills, the street gives you experience, but it all comes down to your instinct.

Comment

post deleted
      Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chad7613 View Post
        Working event security at a concert that had a couple of bands that were very popular with an alternative life style. I was performing searches at the gate. I called one.... uh hum, gentleman to step forward so I could search him before he went in. I asked that he remove everything from his pockets and place it into the dish. He pulled stuff out of every pocket and says 'ok, thats it'. I proceed to have him face away from me and put his arms out like a 't'. While squeezing one of his front pockets I feel something inside. I tell him to take everything out of his pockets. He says 'I already did'. I then tell him I can feel something in his front pocket. He insists that he has nothing. So I go back to his pocket and squeez the 'item' again and tell him "this needs to come out of your pocket or you can't come inside the venue". While I still have a hold of the item he gives me a look that just gave me the creeps and tells me quietly that the item I'm squeezing is his male organ . He gives me a kind of smirk and I quickly let go, rush to the bathroom where I proceed to scrub my hands for 10 minutes. I refused to go back to searches and took over checking ID's.
        LMFAO, not sure I could have ever told someone that lolol...
        Reminded me of this though.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water.

Comment

ahahahahahaha

Comment

well, when you wear your pants several inches lower than where theyre supposed to be.........
            "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
            The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
            sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
            Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

thats just gross..lol

Comment

Gross but necessary. I've taken a few guns from crotches because I didn't want to die for being squeamish. One guy had a film cannister with black tar inside tied the the tip of his manhood. I didn't know it was tied to it and yanked it hard breaking the string and skinning him a bit. I almost circumcised him.
                Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

I've only been a CSO for one summer but I walked in on girls and guys ****ing 3 different times.

The area behind the bars is a popular bathroom since the lines inside are massive. We get detailed by the houses there to keep people out of their yards. I thought I heard someone pouring a drink out, so I was thinking I could get an open container citation... instead it was a girl peeing. With like 5 guys around her peeing (not on her... thank god). Ugh... that was pretty gross. I saw something I hadnt planned on seeing... kinda surprised me.

Second time was on the beach, where its more forgivable. I walked over the dune to check on a noise complaint and almost walked right into a girl peeing since it was 2am and my PD doesn't have working flashlights for us CSOs. Me and girl were so embarrassed that we just went our separate ways.

The third time, I was doing a perimeter check on a building when I came around a corner and some girl was doing her business. This time, I was prepared (and my partner happened to be a girl this time), so her and I gave her a good talking to and a stern warning. We decided not to write her up since she was 15 and a resident in the town (we prefer only to write vacationers since they cause most of the problems).

Those are my only "kinky" items. Im hoping I see less of that this summer. Hopefully more of things that I can actually write, like open containers.
                  NYPD
                  Exam Taken 10/31/09
                  Exam: #0308 Score:91.XXX%
                  List Number: 5xx

PPB
                  Exam: Passed
                  PAT: Passed
                  Oral Board: Passed
                  Background Investigation: Ongoing

Massachusetts Civil Service
                  Exam: 4/30 Awaiting Results

NPD CSO Summer 2011.

Comment

Kieth, permission to use this as a signature?

I thnk about the only thing which hadn't made the trip into this guy's colon was a greyhound bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Vorkon View Post
                      LMFAO, not sure I could have ever told someone that lolol...
                      Reminded me of this though.

That was the video I was referencing and I have no pride issues. Was it gross? HECK YES but hey, it doesn't hurt my ego any.
                      "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

Comment

Originally posted by stbspd View Post
                        Kieth, permission to use this as a signature?
                        Damn, I was thinking I should get it copyrighted, but you go ahead! Just add the "i" to the word "think," please!
                        "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

“Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

If you haven't grabbed some junk while doing a weapons frisk, give it some time. It happens to everyone.

Comment

And I would guess its more of a current trend, given the low slung, baggy pants look that became the thing in the 90s.
                              NYPD
                              Exam Taken 10/31/09
                              Exam: #0308 Score:91.XXX%
                              List Number: 5xx

PPB
                              Exam: Passed
                              PAT: Passed
                              Oral Board: Passed
                              Background Investigation: Ongoing

Massachusetts Civil Service
                              Exam: 4/30 Awaiting Results

NPD CSO Summer 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by chad7613 View Post
                                That was the video I was referencing and I have no pride issues. Was it gross? HECK YES but hey, it doesn't hurt my ego any.
                                thats you?

edit: read it wrong nvm
                                Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3486 users online. 235 members and 3251 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X