300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intimidation,nets 20 years

Some on here may remember a couple years ago,a thread about a Jefferson Parish deputy that was in the news because some dirt bag released pics of scantily clad young denizens of the night on his police unit.As I recall(couldnt find the link) there was a hue and cry from some to have his head ,while others defended him.Here is the original story (and pic) from 2009,posted below.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2009/09/post.html

Guess what???Junior got convicted as a multiple offender and got 20 years.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...s_for_man.html
    Last edited by mavriktu; 04-30-2011, 05:07 PM.
    Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Last edited by luna.gustavo; 04-30-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

"...and your plan is to blackmail him?"

Comment

Thanks for the update mavrik!
        "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Kewl, it's good to see a dirtbag get the wrath brought on his head that he deserves.

Comment

A**hole gets whats a**hole deserves.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXzJGA8pyA0
            OPEN KEY - FINAL CALL
            To remember those harshly influenced or killed in the line of duty.

Comment

The comments after the original article are sickening...it's good that the new article tells the WHOLE story so the mental midgets who posted comments about the original article yelling "corruption!" will maybe get a little education about what happened...

I agree though that 20 years is a bit long to house, feed, and pay for medical care for this guy - isn't there a 5 or 10 year boot camp in the swamp that he can be put through the ringer in and get a good punishment? Maybe sleep on the ground with some insects and snakes?
              Originally posted by RSGSRT
              We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
              Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

I agree though that 20 years is a bit long to house, feed, and pay for medical care for this guy - isn't there a 5 or 10 year boot camp in the swamp that he can be put through the ringer in and get a good punishment? Maybe sleep on the ground with some insects and snakes?
                He is a career criminal doing life sentence on the installment plan anyway,this way you save money on several differnt trials.
                Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

If I were king of the world, I would say part of his punishment for the next 20 years would be: 3 times a day all the prison guards would line up in 2 lines gauntlet style and he would have to run down the middle while they hit him with their batons...now THAT'S a punishment!
                  Originally posted by RSGSRT
                  We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                  Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3165 users online. 156 members and 3009 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X