300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuscaloosa, AL

Woo hoo! We've finally got a generator that works well enough to power the entire station, and internet! It's almost like we're civilized again...

Just wanted to say thanks to Tuscaloosa PD, UAPD, Northport PD, Alabama State Troopers, and all the awesome departments which came down to help us take care of business down here...I even saw a few guys from Orange Beach PD.

It's a freakin' nightmare out here with entire neighborhoods wiped off the map...

I'm taking the physical abilities test/written test for Montgomery PD next week...assuming that I can get a break from work long enough to drive down, and I'm not completely exhausted from work.

Anyways...couldn't sleep...so I thought I'd just express my profound appreciation for the support other communities have shown us.

bama_medic

ya im up here in Dekalb and luckily our pd has a generator ... but it only powers dispatch/911... the destruction is the same here we have at least 37 confirmed dead so far . Thank you to all for your prayers and help!!!! It is extremely appreciated !!!! Today at our command post we had Escambia Co, Clarke Co, Dale Co helos, U.S. Marshalls, F.B.I, Army, Navy, Etowah Co, and tons of volunteers THANKS AGAIN !!!! WE ARE ALL FAMILY AND IN IT TOGETHER!!!! GOOD LUCK BAMA MEDIC OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YALL THROUGH YOUR TOUGH ORDEAL!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6994 users online. 360 members and 6634 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X