Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ran into "Sovereign Citizens"?

Last edited by PirateScoobs; 08-22-2015, 06:06 PM.

There's at least 10 different threads on Sovereign Citizens. A lot of guys here have stories.
    "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
    -Chris Rock

Comment

I have encountered a sovereign citizen as a backup officer on a traffic stop. He wasn't violent like the two in that incident, but boy was he out there. You just couldn't explain anything to him, and he didn't want to hear it anyway. Absolutely use caution with these moonbats.

Comment

I remember seeing that video in the academy, really gut-wrenching stuff. We do have em' here in PA, some counties more than others, usually the more rural ones. We're told that if anything about the car or person even REMOTELy resembels them being of the sovereign nature, call for additional units immediately, due to their unstable and unpredictable nature.

Comment

Just seeing that officer lying dead on the pavement is heart wrenching.

Comment

Never had any of them cause any real problems here but they did try to use it as a defense in court for driving on a suspended license. Werent the brightest bulbs in the courtroom.........I think they were just starting to dabble in the sovereign citizen things. Both were recent transplants from Montana though

Comment

I still owe a beer to the AR officer who rammed them in the Wal Mart parking lot.
              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

That video is also shown by us. They are rampant in our area and come up with some strange nonsense. Love putting a video camera in your face!!!

Comment

There's a thread about the common law wife filing a wrongful death suit against the department over this incident. She wants the amount of the suit in gold coins.
                  GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                    I still owe a beer to the AR officer who rammed them in the Wal Mart parking lot.
                    Ditto.
                    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

I've had 2 encounters this past year with them.
                      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Breaks my heart.
                        The All New
                        BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...ICLE/110219724

Thought this was interesting. Remembered hearing about it in my city's paper, and looked it up to share here.

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                            I've had 2 encounters this past year with them.
                            we've had a couple over in brewster too.......2 w/ the same guy from CT, then supposedly that pursuit that ended just w/o the state line had a guy spewing rhetoric, but turned out he wasn't completely gone

Comment

Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post
                              There's at least 10 different threads on Sovereign Citizens. A lot of guys here have stories.
                              sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
                              I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5602 users online. 359 members and 5243 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X