Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think these cops could have been a little nicer?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IndianaGuy
    So what would be considered "intentionally contaminated"? I ask meaning, if all she did was cross the line to check on her personal property yea stupid and should have known better, would that constitute "intentionally contaminated"? Since all we saw was her crossing the line, being detained and walking away with the officer to be interviewed no one can even speculate on what happened next.

IndianaGuy
    i bet if they charged her with that she wound't do it again....

POLICE LINE DO NOT CROSS...wtf attention to detail
    dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Where do they buy their crime scene tape? Party World???

Comment

i bet they wont cross this line...gross
        dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

The whole 'POLICE LINE DO NOT CROSS thing makes any action the officers took that did NOT involve handcuffs and a 'Trip Downtown' a gift.

Crime Scene Tape is pretty much a tangible, bright yellow Lawful Order. The 'DO NOT CROSS part is NOT a suggestion or a request. You see that tape (Or it's kissin' cousin 'FIRE LINE DO NOT CROSS) and you are not authorized to cross it or your presence is not requested inside the perimeter, you don't cross it. If you do cross it, don't be surprised if your day becomes markedly less pleasant quickly.

Comment

That Was Oklahoma City P. D. She wasn't arrested she was going to be arrested by the second cop if she didn't follow him in a timely manner. She was obviously oblivious to the 4 police vehicles with red and blue flashy thingys and was probably used to yellow tape strung around the neighborhood weekly. I'll bet she has some of it holding up her tomato plants and just wanted to ask them if she could have some more when they were through with it.
            Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Originally posted by jessjones17 View Post
              Do you think these cops could have been a little nicer?
              Definitely could have been nicer, like this guy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally posted by jcioccke
              After I hit it, I would be disgusted with her

Comment

lmao, that made my night!

Comment

I agree the woman was a total and complete ***hat, and should have known to ask someone before just crossing the line. BUT, to put something on someone's record FOR LIFE, because they were STUPID is IMHO a little harsh.

Yea I think the woman was way outta line especially not getting off the phone IMMEDIATELY when confronted by the police.

IndianaGuy
                  TN has an element in the disorderly conduct statute that specifically mentions a failure to disperse from fire, hazard, or any other emergency when told to do so. Crossing crime scene tape intentionally would probably fit the mold here. A disorderly conduct charge is not processed by the FBI and entered into NCIC.
                  I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

Yes, they could have been more polite. Should they have been more polite? Depends upon how you look at it. Are we really obligated to be polite to someone who just did a bonehead-stupid thing and made our jobs more difficult? I vote no.
                    "Son, you are a walkin' violation of the laws of nature...But we don't enforce them laws."

I am just a country boy tryin' to make some sense
                    But I'd like to ask the Congress, I'd like to ask the President
                    "Can ya tell me where all the money went?"
                    We might not be broke but we're badly bent!

The Tractors -- "Badly Bent" from the album Owner's Manual

"Common sense. So rare, it should be a super power." Exodus 259

Comment

Hey....it fits!
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Smurfette
                      Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                      Originally posted by DAL
                      You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

BUT, to put something on someone's record FOR LIFE, because they were STUPID is IMHO a little harsh.
                        This sentence is loaded with so much fail. Everything on someone's record is a result of stupidity. Burglars make stupid decisions, robbers make stupid decisions, people with revoked DL's make stupid decisions, drunks make stupid decisions, etc. etc. etc.

Point being... if you do something out of stupidity, prepare to face the consequences. After all, it's nobody's fault except your own. The lady in the video made a stupid decision. She's lucky it went smoothly for her.
                        sigpic

Comment

Why shouldn't she have to deal with a record because of a stupid decision? I guarantee she won't be crossing any more crime scene tape. Like I said, she was not arrested. She interjected herself into a crime scene therefore has become a part of the crime scene. And yes, she would be the last one I interviewed and that would absolutley be on purpose.

Comment

Any why would that be? Only because she upset you by crossing the crime scene tape? And yea IMHO it is a little much to put a record on someone because all they wanted to do was check on their personal property. Yes we all know she was a dips*** by crossing, and she should have asked someone instead of just crossing, BUT, and I have watched the video some more, I dont see ANYWHERE where it states CRIME SCENE, STAY OUT, FIRE SCENE, or anything at all, nothing more than just some yellow tape strung up. How could one reasonably be expected to know it is a police crime scene unless it is clearly marked. I am not saying she didnt screw up, I agree she did, but how was she to know it was a crime scene without there being any markings?

IndianaGuy
                            How would she know to keep inhaling oxygen to breath without someone putting up a sign telling her to?

Comment

Any why would that be? Only because she upset you by crossing the crime scene tape? And yea IMHO it is a little much to put a record on someone because all they wanted to do was check on their personal property. Yes we all know she was a dips*** by crossing, and she should have asked someone instead of just crossing, BUT, and I have watched the video some more, I dont see ANYWHERE where it states CRIME SCENE, STAY OUT, FIRE SCENE, or anything at all, nothing more than just some yellow tape strung up. How could one reasonably be expected to know it is a police crime scene unless it is clearly marked. I am not saying she didnt screw up, I agree she did, but how was she to know it was a crime scene without there being any markings?

IndianaGuy
                              Really??

Comment

They seemed to be pretty nice to me. Only thing I noticed was the confusion. One officer told her to get out, the next guy came up and told her to come back inside the tape.
                                He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
                                shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
                                - Psalm 91:1

On Ignore - A few folks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5423 users online. 313 members and 5110 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X