300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero to the End

An accquaintance of mine and a friend of one of my deputies,a Lt. with a dept about 20 miles from us(and one my dep.was with for 8 years) died in the storms protecting his daughter while they were out camping.He was well loved by all that knew him.

http://www.nola.com/weather/index.ss...tenant_ki.html
    Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

I'm very sorry to hear that. RIP LT.

Comment

So sad................
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

A true hero. Prayers to family and friends.

World_So_Cold

Comment

RIP LT and prayers for the family.

Comment

So sorry for your loss! RIP Lt!
            Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

I just read that online at another source. What a shame. I know we'd all do the same for our kids. I hope she has some great memories of her dad.

Comment

so tragic... so sorry for the loss of such an honorable man. prayers for the family and the dept.
                R.I.P. #2083, You will never be forgotten.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Matt. 5:9

Inmates seem really into counting the number of officers it took to take them down. If only their love of math had blossomed earlier.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for sharing with us.

Comment

Sorry for your loss....................He is a Hero!
                    "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

So sorry to hear that Mav. What a real hero. RIP, Lt.
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Smurfette
                      Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                      Originally posted by DAL
                      You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

I saw that story this afternoon, I think it is instinct to protect a child, sorry he lost his life. Prayers for the little lady and the rest of his family, department and friends.
                        It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

RIP, I read the story on the main page today, what a hero! My thoughts go out to everyone involved

Comment

RIP, Sir.

Best wishes to his family, especially his daughter.

This has made the national headlines as well.
                            “Let him go, Lou. Someone driving that fast has no time for a ticket.”
                            -Chief Wiggum

Comment

RIP Brother thoughts and prayers to the family. My screen is a little blurry, normaly it's crystal clear.

To his daughter if you ever read this. Never feel guilty- Your Father Loved you and he did his Job. God Bless Him and know he will greet you one day.
                              MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4058 users online. 257 members and 3801 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X