X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher 'finds enlightenment', walks around elementary school nude

http://www.ajc.com/news/clayton/clay...at-927113.html

Clayton teacher strips at school, arrested

A school teacher who may have been upset about losing his job was arrested after he disrobed at his school and walked around naked.

Harlan Porter was caught by another teacher walking the halls of B.C. Haynie Elementary School in Morrow with his clothes off, according to a police report obtained Wednesday by the AJC.

It was around 3:20 p.m. Friday, after the students had gone home, and no child saw him naked, said Capt. James Callaway of the Morrow Police Department.

"Had he been seen by students, he would have been charged with child molestation," Callaway told the AJC.

Porter, 31, was charged with public indecency and indecent exposure, and booked into the Clayton County Jail. By Wednesday, he was out on a $2,000 bond.

The charges are a misdemeanor on a first offense, and Porter has no prior convictions, according to the police report.

Clayton County school system officials could not immediately be reached for comment.

Callaway, the police captain, said Porter was a teacher at B.C. Haynie but that he'd learned before the incident that his contract would not be renewed.

The police report says Porter had been behaving unusually. Teachers told police that he was a vegan who'd sworn off soft drinks, yet he'd gone to Taco Bell for tacos in the hours before he stripped.

The arresting officer wrote in the incident report that Porter spoke of a "new level of enlightenment" and said "he wanted everybody to be free now that his third eye was open."

"I then explained the obvious problem with his third eye being opened in public," the officer wrote. "He readily agreed that his decision to remove his clothing posed a problem and stated that he understood why I would likely have to place him under arrest."

Porter put his clothes back on at the officer's request, and the officer then double lock handcuffed him into the back of a police cruiser.

Porter told the cop that he understood his career with the Clayton school system was probably over. He said he still wanted to teach, but "on a new level, with hands in the earth, gathering the essence and learning how to love one another and fully appreciate the spiritual realm."

I had a 8 grade teacher once, I would have supported such action! She was a woman though
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water.

Comment

Apparently his new level of enlightenment requires him to be a registered sex offender?

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
        http://www.ajc.com/news/clayton/clay...at-927113.html

Clayton teacher strips at school, arrested

The police report says Porter had been behaving unusually. Teachers told police that he was a vegan who'd sworn off soft drinks, yet he'd gone to Taco Bell for tacos in the hours before he stripped."
        LOL another twinkie defense except this will be the Taco Bell defense.

For those of you too young to remember the twinkie defense was used in a murder case in san francisco.
        GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

Come on who hasnt walked around naked after losing their job???? Of course at an elementary school is a very bad place to do that.
          Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Originally posted by ProtectandServe View Post
            Apparently his new level of enlightenment requires him to be a registered sex offender?
            For a misdemeanor indecent exposure charge?
            He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
            shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
            - Psalm 91:1

On Ignore - A few folks.

Comment

Originally posted by bsd13 View Post
              For a misdemeanor indecent exposure charge?
              Nowadays it's pretty ridiculous. When you can become a sex offender for being drunk and peeing on a bush, the system is messed up. Not saying he's getting that for this offense, but someone that likes to walk around naked probably isn't going to have things turn out well for them.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4505 users online. 299 members and 4206 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X