300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inmate attacks corrections officer so he can stay in jail

If I thought there were a hit on me I might do the same thing.

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/crime/2...cks.guard.KTVK
    He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
    shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    - Psalm 91:1

On Ignore - A few folks.

Reminds me of a movie where an inmate coming out of solitary who punched a guard just so he would be sentenced back to solitary.
    Life is what you make of it

Comment

Originally posted by MD11pilot View Post
      Reminds me of a movie where an inmate coming out of solitary who punched a guard just so he would be sentenced back to solitary.

We call them cell warriors. Inmates who are too scared to be out in general population and choose to do their time in lock up where they are safe. Happens everyday in real life.

Usually it is the guy you meet on the streets who is the bully, & terrorizes the neighborhood until the judge finally gets tired of him and sends him to prison for some minor offense. They will get a 5 yr sentence and end up trying to act the same way they did on the streets............trying to be a bully.

BUT they find out that being "Billy Bad Arse" inside the prison isn't the same as it was on the streets.

Inside the prison walls we have "BILLY REALLY BAD ARSE"
      All capital letters for a reason.

The first time little Billy uses his Crocodile Mouth and can't back it up with his Parakeet Arse----he gets a beat down and goes into PC or Segregation. If in segregation he has to keep being an idiot or gets put out into general pop.
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I suppose you could say it's just about the only thing in their lives that they get to control inside.

Comment

Unfortunately, this is all too common as Iowa #1603 pointed out. I personally haven't been attacked, but a few of my fellow officers were attacked by inmates seeking to check themselves into SHU.
          What is Perseverance?
          -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
          -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
          -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

The threat of being assassinated on the outside is a little different than getting beat down inside just because you can't control your mouth.

On Ignore - A few folks.

Comment

Originally posted by bsd13 View Post
              The threat of being assassinated on the outside is a little different than getting beat down inside just because you can't control your mouth.
              And you know this how...........................how long have you worked inside a prison and how many shankings and/or killings have you witnessed.

In prison, the "sanction" for dissing someone or not paying a small debt is often death.

The point I was making is that it is not unusual for an inmate to do this for a lot less reason than your news story.
              Last edited by Iowa #1603; 04-28-2011, 05:01 PM.
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

If I am not mistaken the video said the guy was afraid of being killed by the cartels if he went back outside. I am just upset that two Officers got taken down so easily. I am not saying that I could not get beaten but Officers need to train because we deal with the worst in society.
                Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                  And you know this how...........................how long have you worked inside a prison and how many shankings and/or killings have you witnessed.

In prison, the "sanction" for dissing someone or not paying a small debt is often death.

The point I was making is that it is not unusual for an inmate to do this for a lot less reason than your news story.
                  I was specifically referring to your comments about how little Billy [email protected] gets beat down in prison because he's no longer the big dog. Didn't say a word about the risk of getting murdered.

In other words I can empathize with a guy who believes he has a hit out on him due to mistaken identity doing anything in his power to stay in prison, but I don't have any empathy for a guy who does it so he can be protected from other inmates he has gone out of his way to aggravate

On Ignore - A few folks.

Comment

If cartels want you dead, it doesn't matter if you are in prison or out on the streets. They will find a way to kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by MD11pilot View Post
                      That would be "National Security"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5208 users online. 253 members and 4955 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X