300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out!

For those of you who don't cruise around in the "ask a cop" section this is a must see. Probably the funniest thread I have ever read. The funny part is that he even has to ask.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...g-investigated

Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

He had one exactly like it almost a year ago. Apparently it's an annual thing for him...

Comment

I have been reading it is funny. I love this post.

Go down to your local FBI office and ask to use one of their computers. They are usually really cool about it if you tell them you just want to check Facebook real quick. Then when they aren't looking run a supertick472 check (be sure to spell it correctly or it won't work). That will tell you everything you need to know from black helicopters in your neighborhood to your grandmother's credit score. Then you'll know whether or not the fuzz is on to you for that string of burglaries you've committed. Good luck and stay strong brother! Fight the man!
      It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Now THIS is the epic quote...from the OP...from that thread!

I was called a target by a policeman during presidents obamas visit, the next day I waved to the fence and heard someone say something i was not doing. that was very very crude and disgusting. I have since suffered major psychosis and I am now returning to normal very slowly. its been two years. I am trying to convince my parents that it is true, but they don't believe me. I bought ammonium nitrate 3 years or so before the event to make a smoke bomb, I was part of the persian club at school, all though I never attended a meeting. And before he came I went to the airport to see if that was the correct airport because obviously the air force one plane is super ****ing cool.
        So I just want to convince them that it is true.
        He just may be visited by some real black helicopters!

Comment

Wow. Thanks for preserving this one. One thing I just loved was how all the guys were backing slowly away after the smoke bomb quote.
          Originally posted by JasperST
          "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
          It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Oh I saw that yesterday in its early stages and had forgotten all about it.

Thank you so much for bringing it back to my attention.
            This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

lol. funny stuff. i never check that section. thanks for sharing

Comment

Well I knew he was going to get the "you don't until it's too late" line, but jeez, never saw that bit about the smoke bomb coming.

I only saw the thread when he had just put it up. This would have been my reply:

SCFC Dispatch Manager

Comment

I was called a target by a policeman during presidents obamas visit, the next day I waved to the fence and heard someone say something i was not doing. that was very very crude and disgusting. I have since suffered major psychosis and I am now returning to normal very slowly. its been two years. I am trying to convince my parents that it is true, but they don't believe me. I bought ammonium nitrate 3 years or so before the event to make a smoke bomb, I was part of the persian club at school, all though I never attended a meeting. And before he came I went to the airport to see if that was the correct airport because obviously the air force one plane is super ****ing cool.
                  So I just want to convince them that it is true.
                  I love this text. But I am confused ...!!!! What is the "persian club"..?? do they have meetings with cats..? do they weave rugs..?
                  "You can't handcuff me, I'm a college graduate!"
                  (Smurfette)

Comment

Why the hell did he wave at a fence? Does he know they aren't alive and don't require any sort of salutation?

Comment

Originally posted by ARSONCOP View Post
                      I love this text. But I am confused ...!!!! What is the "persian club"..?? do they have meetings with cats..? do they weave rugs..?
                      Persian club sucks...

Comment

LOL there are Persian clubs in LA. It is primarily where Persian people go as a night club.
                        Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3215 users online. 196 members and 3019 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X