300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An exemplary reckless driver.

Gave me a good laugh. How often does that happen, LE community?

From the recent trooper logs:

Case number: 11-36675
    Type: Reckless Driving
    Text: On 04-24-11, at 1903 hours, Troopers with the Bureau of Highway Patrol, South Central Team along with Alaska Wildlife Troopers and Wasilla Police responded to the area of Church Road for a REDDI Report (Report Every Dangerous Driver Immediately).
    Troopers were advised by MATCOM Public Safety Dispatch that the driver of the REDDI was actually reporting himself, telling Troopers they needed to stop him. Wildlife Troopers observed the caller Andrew W. Delarm, age 20, of Wasilla traveling at first southbound on Church Road at a high rate of speed.
    When the Wildlife Trooper turned around to catch up to Delarm, he was then observed traveling northbound again at a high rate of speed. Wasilla Police arrived in the area and observed Delarm traveling at a high rate of speed northbound on Church Road near Spruce Ave. Delarm then locked up the brakes on his vehicle while steering into the ditch near Church Ridge Drive.
    Wasilla Police and Alaska Wildlife Troopers were able to take Delarm into custody without further incident. Delarm was transported and remanded in to the Mat-Su Pre-Trial Facility where his bail was set at $500.
    http://community.adn.com/?q=adn/node/156762

Not very often regarding a traffic stop but in other situations I have responded to calls where people asked us to arrest them before they committ a crime. In those cases the people usually want to go into the system or there are mental health issues.
    Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5063 users online. 281 members and 4782 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X