Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SgtCHP
    replied
    The incident certainly bodes of more than a dispute over the sale of a car. Too many shots by the suspect. Either that, or the ***hat has absolutely no sense of reality and goes off the deep end when stressed.

Leave a comment:

• FromOhio
    replied
    That ****ing piece of ****. Hope he gets his turn when he becomes some little bitch to someone in prison

Leave a comment:

• Jiu-Jitsu Cop
    replied
    Alright thanks for waking up Mav. I drive past Eden Islesd when I am heading out to the country. If it had been downtown N.O. I would not have been surprised, heck they couldn't even get a conviction there. I hope this gets brought to a swift conclusion.

Leave a comment:

• Carbonfiberfoot
    replied
    Never trust anyone who drives a Camaro.

...unless it looks like this:

Leave a comment:

• usamarshal
    replied
    This is why I carry....everywhere I go.

Leave a comment:

• yangsTa
    replied
    Makes me sad to read this.

RIP.

Leave a comment:

• mavriktu
    replied
    Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post
    I know that area and it is not a bad area. Of course crime occurs everywhere. Where is Mav to comment on this.
    I'm here,sheesh,guy gotta sleep sometime ya know.,The subdivision is Eden Isles,VERY,exclusive ,every house has a boat dock out back,type area.

The neighbor heard the shots,and verified with another neighbor before calling the S.O..They also saw the suspect whom they did not recognize.On arrival deps.talk to suspect who tells them he is a room mate and shows them the house,everything "looks" code 4 and they leave.With spidey since working they go to his station to inquire about said roomate and get the old "what roommate,he doesn't have one"Haul buns back to house,check a lil more find victim in trunk,DRT.Put out BOLO and make quick apprehension.
    This parish is just south of me and is the fastest growing in the state,especially since Katrina.These deputies are some of the best and are well trained and equipped.You can bet the suspect has seen his last free daylight,they will make an iron clad case.

Leave a comment:

• Krell
    replied
    Guy needs to rot in a hole forever. He'll wish he had a firefighter with him to pull his butt out of Hell, but I ain't going down there, that's a big negative, Central.

Rest easy, brother. We've got this shift.

Leave a comment:

• Jiu-Jitsu Cop
    replied
    I know that area and it is not a bad area. Of course crime occurs everywhere. Where is Mav to comment on this.

Leave a comment:

• Justsaying
    replied
    I am sick of evil people.

Leave a comment:

• Arrest Made After Firefighter Killed, Stuffed In Trunk

http://www.wdsu.com/news/27677077/detail.html?source=no

SLIDELL, La. -- A man trying to buy a Camaro got into a fight with the seller, shot him four times, wrapped his body in plastic and stuffed it into the trunk, sheriff's deputies said Tuesday.

The victim, David Smith, was found dead early Monday morning after neighbors reported hearing gunshots in the Eden Isles neighborhood.

On Tuesday, St. Tammany Parish Sheriff Jack Strain announced that 33-year-old Michael Lizana has been charged with first-degree murder in the case.

The coroner said Smith was shot four times, twice behind the ear and twice in his body, with a 9 mm pistol.

Deputies said their suspect "made some admissions about his involvement," but they stopped short of calling it a confession.

Smith was trying to sell the Camaro, and investigators believe Lizana went to Smith's home to look at the car.

Smith was a battalion chief from Fire District No. 1, with 26 years on the job.

"(It's) an exceptional loss. We're heartbroken. I can't even put it into words," said Fire District 1 Chief Larry Hess.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5128 users online. 282 members and 4846 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X