Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Man Caught Peeing on Cough Drops in Drug Store

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpps/ne...10425_12915488

NEWSCORE - Police are looking for a man who urinated on more than 100 packages of cough drops inside a Walgreens in Florida.

It happened last Thursday around 10:30 p.m. at a Walgreens on S. French Avenue in Sanfiord.

Investigators say the man went to the aisle where the cough drops are kept, looked around, unzipped his pants, and urinated on about 110 packages of cough drops.

Police say he then walked back to the pharmacy and attempted to fill a prescription but didn’t have the proper documents.

The man then left the store.

Besides destruction of property, disorderly conduct, and urinating in public, are there any additional charges you could hit this guy with?
    Last edited by Street_Cop50; 04-26-2011, 04:49 PM.
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

Hahahaha my beat partner used to work in Sanford I can't wait to send this to him!

Comment

IMO,intentional poisoning/spread of disease to the public! Who knows what illnesses he has! How gross......yet kinda funny! I got it....malicious mischief! Too much free time on his hands if ya ask me.....or is it too much free pee on his hands?? LOL!!!
      I'm old......that's all.

Comment

Wow, they should have went ahead and filled the prescription. Sounds like he needs the meds...
        Retired 02/01/13

Comment

Oh sorry... didn't know that was frowned on. My bad, I won't let it happen again

Comment

If ya got to go, ya got to go.

Comment

But not on the cough drops for cripes sake! Why not the packages of black licorice? Everybody hates black licorice...........don't they?
              I'm old......that's all.

Comment

Sometimes when I have a really bad cough I'll get on my back, prop my legs up on the wall and pee in my mouth. Actually, now that I think about it, that never seems to work. I continue to cough and my mouth tastes like pee. Hmm.... What was the point of this story anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                  Sometimes when I have a really bad cough I'll get on my back, prop my legs up on the wall and pee in my mouth. Actually, now that I think about it, that never seems to work. I continue to cough and my mouth tastes like pee. Hmm.... What was the point of this story anyways?
                  Have you tried black licorice instead of cough drops? Kills the taste of pee anyway!
                  I'm old......that's all.

Comment

WOW! Gotta love it.

Comment

Video: Man Caught Peeing on Cough Drops in Drug Store: MyFoxTAMPABAY.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4222 users online. 227 members and 3995 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X