X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Shot on Street corner in bold execution

What is this world coming to?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c..._on_video.html

A Brooklyn sidewalk execution has been caught on a chilling video from a restaurant surveillance camera.

A small candle vigil was set up Monday where police said Trevonne Winn, 24, was gunned down Saturday as he stood outside his uncle's Crown Fried Chicken shop at 2085 Nostrand Ave. in East Flatbush.

The video from a nearby surveillance camera shows the gunman first walking up next to the store shortly before 8 p.m., then a minute later walking up to Winn and shooting him before running off.

Winn, shot in the torso, was rushed to Kings County Hospital but died of his wounds.

Police said Winn, of Jerome St., had a number of arrests in South Carolina.

Police are asking anyone with information about the shooting to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477) or go to the website, nypdcrimestoppers.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...#ixzz1KeYGSUC7

What a bunch of miserable non-human pieces of sh*t. All those piles of garbage standing around gawking like dude's wounds were just going to take care of themselves.
    He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
    shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    - Psalm 91:1

On Ignore - A few folks.

Comment

It's sad. But it seems he was targeted for some reason.

Comment

So in Brooklyn they have wlk-ups instead of drive-bys.
        Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

That's New York for ya. Noone cares.

I was at my gym and a guy fell down from a heart attack. The entire time his girlfriend was screaming, EMS showed and worked on him to the time they carried him out there were people who never got off their treadmills. God forbid something get in the way of their day.

World_So_Cold

Comment

Originally posted by jannino View Post
            It's sad. But it seems he was targeted for some reason.

I'm sure he was a bad guy who was just "turning his life around".

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
              So in Brooklyn they have wlk-ups instead of drive-bys.
              Its more eco-friendly...

I'm sure he was a bad guy who was just "turning his life around".
              +1
              Originally posted by crass cop
              Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

The article said he had been arrested several times in S.C.

They think it may have been mistaken identity..

Comment

Originally posted by LaPlaca View Post
                  Its more eco-friendly...
                  And the shooter seems to have hit the intended target rather than bystanders.

Comment

And the shooter seems to have hit the intended target rather than bystanders.
                    He WAS a real straight shooter... in a couple different ways.

NYC... a city full of self-absorbed sheeple.
                    Last edited by Till; 04-26-2011, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Apparently he was wrongly targeted.

Bad guy or not, a person shouldnt have to die via a mistake. I, for one, feel for him.

However, if he were the intended target, I'd be wondering what he had done to deserve being shot and killed.
                      NYPD
                      Exam Taken 10/31/09
                      Exam: #0308 Score:91.XXX%
                      List Number: 5xx

PPB
                      Exam: Passed
                      PAT: Passed
                      Oral Board: Passed
                      Background Investigation: Ongoing

Massachusetts Civil Service
                      Exam: 4/30 Awaiting Results

NPD CSO Summer 2011.

Comment

That's what happens when you have a ****ed up name.
                        Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

This is new in nyc. A long time ago, like 50 years ago, a woman was attacked and stabbed in broad daylight in the middle of the street. She yelled for help and it was said that 30 something people witnessed it and did nothing. It's the psychology of group thinking and how no one wants to be the person who is different and in this case, stops and makes sure he's ok.
                          He once brought a knife to a gun fight, just to even the odds.

He once ran a marathon backwards, just to see what second place looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees24 View Post
                            This is new in nyc. A long time ago, like 50 years ago, a woman was attacked and stabbed in broad daylight in the middle of the street. She yelled for help and it was said that 30 something people witnessed it and did nothing. It's the psychology of group thinking and how no one wants to be the person who is different and in this case, stops and makes sure he's ok.
                            I believe the indicent to which you refer is the stabbing of Kitty Genovese late at night in Queens in 1964.

However, this situation is different, in that I can easily imagine people not wanting to help the victim of what looks like a contract or gang hit, for fear of becoming a victim themselves. That would not be unique to New York.

Comment

I believe the indicent to which you refer is the stabbing of Kitty Genovese late at night in Queens in 1964.

However, this situation is different, in that I can easily imagine people not wanting to help the victim of what looks like a contract or gang hit, for fear of becoming a victim themselves. That would not be unique to New York.
                              yep that's the one. and i meant to say this isn't new to nyc. but i figured everyone knew what I was talking about
                              He once brought a knife to a gun fight, just to even the odds.

He once ran a marathon backwards, just to see what second place looked like.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6323 users online. 351 members and 5972 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X