300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charger recalls

I was told this morning to don't expect my new 2011 charger for a bit longer because of chrystler is recalling quite a few charger because of a chassis problem I believe. Sorry not 100% on that, last thing I wanted to hear before going off duty lol. On the same token, the company the trailers all of the cars from detroit is on strike...what a charlie foxtrot. I'm happy to have my current 03' thats about to turn 182k miles, but come on. LOL ok..rant over. Any other department having this issue?
    dubbed code name: Alien #69

I wonder if the company can find any truck drivers that want to work. I bet they can. Having had a dodge Magnum and doge Journey I can't imagine how that class of vehicle can hold up to hard driving, but the Chargers seem pretty popular so I guess they can.

Comment

2011 Dodge Charger Recall List
      Clean Record
      Congratulations! Based on our sources, the 2011 Dodge Charger does not have any reported recalls.

that is from Here

However the 2010 has 2 recall notices.
      From here
      It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Tribal P.D. near us just received 4 of them and at least 2 of them are in service now. Ours is still not here and we ordered it first week in Jan.
        Good.........bad..........I'm the guy with the gun - Army of Darknesssigpic

Comment

We just took delivery of four of them last week. They are VERY sharp looking. I love the new look.
          Originally posted by kontemplerande
          Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
            I wonder if the company can find any truck drivers that want to work. I bet they can. Having had a dodge Magnum and doge Journey I can't imagine how that class of vehicle can hold up to hard driving, but the Chargers seem pretty popular so I guess they can.

Probably could, but they have a contract that prevents such. I have not seen any iformation about such a recall, but I'll poke around.

Comment

well thats good about the recall. Hopefully some one was just missed informed. Streetshark, they ordered ours around January also. My God lol.

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
                I hear from other PDs that they do not hold up well. After a few months, officers prefer the CVPI.
                Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Would love a Tahoe... getting in and out of the bucket that is called a crown vic is hard on the back.

Comment

We have had ours in service for 2 1/2 years of hard driving with almost zero issues. Ordering between 10 and 18 more in the near future.
                    Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

i've heard there were problems when the chargers were released but less and less problems as the newer models come out

Comment

K for those of you who have taken delivery of your new Chargers already...... PICS??????????
                        The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
                        I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
                        Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Se7en View Post
                          Would love a Tahoe...
                          Same here. Hope that's my next rig.

Comment

Originally posted by Se7en View Post
                            Would love a Tahoe... getting in and out of the bucket that is called a crown vic is hard on the back.
                            Originally posted by 913 View Post
                            Same here. Hope that's my next rig.

I’m a Man, so I am not ashamed to admit that I drive a Tahoe, an unmarked one at that. Yep lots of room and with no cage in it I can stretch out. It handles pretty well, and has some pep to her step. The only down side is the rear cargo area becomes a junk box, not that the trunk of any cop car is not, it just will allow for more unneeded crap.
                            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5049 users online. 307 members and 4742 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X