300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesson Plans

I have over 10 years experience as a police officer. I am currently working for a University in Missouri. I just recently graduated from the Instructor Development Program and I am looking for lesson plans and powerpoints for any and all courses so that I can teach my dept and help officers get POST hours and keep their certs. Our boss is not big on outside training so therefore we usually run close on CED hours. I appreciate your help greatly.

All material can be sent to my email: [email protected]

Again I thank you and my fellow officers thank you!!!

We should have a downloads page on this site where lesson plans can be downloaded by anyone who needs them...

Comment

Isn't there a state college Police Academy right there at Missouri Western?

Wouldn’t they be a great source for training format ideas?

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
      - Cornelius Tacitus

Comment

How to answer? I have an Instructor's certificate from CLETA, one of the things I was told was that lesson plans were made by the Instructor and to that point were personalized to him. In other words do not try to use someone else s lesson plan as you did not make it specifically for your style of instruction and really aren't familiar with the KSA's as the original author.

I remember having to submit mine to the POST board in Arizona so they could credit inservice hours for the classes I taught there.

Lastly I would be reluctant to forward them to an unknown individual

Good luck
        "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6708 users online. 355 members and 6353 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X