Biographical Info
    Tour of Duty: 3 years
    Badge Number: Not available

Incident Details
    Cause of Death: Gunfire
    Date of Incident: Saturday, April 23, 2011
    Weapon Used: Gun; Unknown type
    Suspect Info: Shot and killed

Deputy Clifton Taylor was shot and killed after he and other deputies responded to a domestic disturbance near Venus shortly after 4 pm.

Upon arriving at the scene the deputies began searching for the male subject. Deputy Taylor was shot as he opened the door to a shed located near the property. The other deputies returned fire and killed the suspect.

Deputy Taylor was transported to a local hospital where he succumbed to his wounds.

Deputy Taylor had served with the Johnson County Sheriff's Office for three years. He is survived by his fiancee.

Agency Contact Information
    Johnson County Sheriff's Office
    1102 E. Kilpatrick
    Cleburne, TX 76031

Phone: (817) 556-6060

Please contact the Johnson County Sheriff's Office for funeral arrangements or for survivor benefit fund information.

Information on this memorial is preliminary. A final determination on line of duty status may be made at a future date.
    Everybody counts or no one counts.
    -Harry Bosch

Some of you may remember that in my early days I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish things.
    -Ronald Reagan

RIP Deputy Taylor.
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

RIP Deputy Taylor, I wish the best for your family and co workers as they deal with this
      "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6120 users online. 341 members and 5779 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X