Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chad7613
    replied
    I work in private security and we have been getting safety bullitins about real guns being mocked up to look like toys for several years now. I don't care what color it is or what it looks like, if it is in the shape of a gun and you point it at me you're going to look down the barrel of my very real gun.

IDK if you guys have been given the info about nerf guns and I don't want to post the info here so if you wanna know and ur a sworn leo PM me and I'll give you the info.

Leave a comment:

• wyofirebirdbaby
    replied
    Are you sure those are that kids pants??? No,those can't be his pants! No way are those his pants!! I'll bet those pants belong to the girl with her arms folded cuz' she's waiting to get them back!! NO? I was SURE those weren't his pants!! Sorry!

Leave a comment:

• Phouse70
    replied
    Originally posted by LaPlaca View Post
    What felony? having a toy gun in a school zone a felony there?
    While you may be right (I'm unsure of what carrying a toy gun constitutes here in MA and PA), I imagine that when you jump out on a kid with a gun in his waistband the last thought on your mind is "Hey, its probably fake" so I'm going to go with him getting a "potential felony collar" despite people calling him obese.

Either way, it isn't fair to him. He may be perfectly in shape for all we know.

Leave a comment:

• KJB
    replied
    It wasn't the "fat" one it was the one with his back to me wearing suspenders..

Leave a comment:

• BadMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by oneoldcop View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

I almost pooped from laughing so hard when I read your post....It is awesome. I wish it wasn't so long or I would use if for my signature line....

Leave a comment:

• LaPlaca
    replied
    Originally posted by Phouse70 View Post
    Apparently not obese enough to lose a felony collar.

Good work. Lucky the kid didn't get himself shot.
    What felony? having a toy gun in a school zone a felony there?

Leave a comment:

• FormerTeacher
    replied
    Well, obese is more than 20% above their ideal wieght weight based on the STUPID BMI...... I am boarderline "Morbidly obese" at 5'9" 210 which makes me laugh because I walk around at about 8% bodfat depending on the time of year and what types of lifiting I am doing. I would agree with the others who state that just because he looks one way doesn't mean $hit. Ever watch the Worlds Strogest Man Competition? Some of those guys would be considered by an avaerage person to be "obese" and hence "lazy and out of shape".

Leave a comment:

• crass cop
    replied
    ^^^ I was thinking the same...I see guys his size lift unbelievable amounts of weight above their heads and do more cardio than "skinny" guys

Leave a comment:

• Carbonfiberfoot
    replied
    I've watched men his size complete triathlons and adventure races. Try not to underestimate his athletic abilities based solely on what you (think you) see in that picture.

Leave a comment:

• crass cop
    replied
    Originally posted by Ignite View Post
    He's obese.
    How can you tell, sir? please advise
    Hes bent over...no full frontal, no face shot, no "rolls" visible

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    Originally posted by Fëanor View Post
    When the job requires physical fitness for safety and success in extreme circumstances, that's basically what it means. That officer isn't just overweight, I would call that obese. It's much more than just a beer belly.

If he were a computer programmer, a doctor, a lawyer, a slot machine technician, or a Subway sandwich maker it wouldn't matter at all.
    Hmm, Im sorry that you too have such a narrow minded view. I am battling my weight currently. I am very capable of doing my job and I, nor people I work with, view me as a danger.

Leave a comment:

• Phouse70
    replied
    Also, both people (aside from mtxpro) making "obese" comments aren't even OTJ.

In other words, they have no idea what the actual job requires, what it does to people, etc etc etc.

A student and accountant criticizing an officer who just made a felony arrest claiming "the job requires physical fitness for safety and success in extreme circumstances," but they themselves haven't worked a day in that capacity. Gotta call BS on this one.

Leave a comment:

• Phouse70
    replied
    Apparently not obese enough to lose a felony collar.

Good work. Lucky the kid didn't get himself shot.

Leave a comment:

• Ignite
    replied
    He's obese.

Leave a comment:

• USMARINE
    replied
    Originally posted by KJB View Post
    The kicker, it wasn't even his school. That was an elementary school this kid is at least 14.
    The kid doesn't strike me as a genius at face value, maybe it was his school after all?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2983 users online. 194 members and 2789 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X