Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've watched men his size complete triathlons and adventure races. Try not to underestimate his athletic abilities based solely on what you (think you) see in that picture.

Comment

^^^ I was thinking the same...I see guys his size lift unbelievable amounts of weight above their heads and do more cardio than "skinny" guys
      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Well, obese is more than 20% above their ideal wieght weight based on the STUPID BMI...... I am boarderline "Morbidly obese" at 5'9" 210 which makes me laugh because I walk around at about 8% bodfat depending on the time of year and what types of lifiting I am doing. I would agree with the others who state that just because he looks one way doesn't mean $hit. Ever watch the Worlds Strogest Man Competition? Some of those guys would be considered by an avaerage person to be "obese" and hence "lazy and out of shape".

Comment

Originally posted by Phouse70 View Post
          Apparently not obese enough to lose a felony collar.

Good work. Lucky the kid didn't get himself shot.
          What felony? having a toy gun in a school zone a felony there?
          Originally posted by crass cop
          Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoldcop View Post
            Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

I almost pooped from laughing so hard when I read your post....It is awesome. I wish it wasn't so long or I would use if for my signature line....

Comment

It wasn't the "fat" one it was the one with his back to me wearing suspenders..

Comment

Originally posted by LaPlaca View Post
                What felony? having a toy gun in a school zone a felony there?
                While you may be right (I'm unsure of what carrying a toy gun constitutes here in MA and PA), I imagine that when you jump out on a kid with a gun in his waistband the last thought on your mind is "Hey, its probably fake" so I'm going to go with him getting a "potential felony collar" despite people calling him obese.

Either way, it isn't fair to him. He may be perfectly in shape for all we know.
                NYPD
                Exam Taken 10/31/09
                Exam: #0308 Score:91.XXX%
                List Number: 5xx

PPB
                Exam: Passed
                PAT: Passed
                Oral Board: Passed
                Background Investigation: Ongoing

Massachusetts Civil Service
                Exam: 4/30 Awaiting Results

NPD CSO Summer 2011.

Comment

Are you sure those are that kids pants??? No,those can't be his pants! No way are those his pants!! I'll bet those pants belong to the girl with her arms folded cuz' she's waiting to get them back!! NO? I was SURE those weren't his pants!! Sorry!
                  I'm old......that's all.

Comment

I work in private security and we have been getting safety bullitins about real guns being mocked up to look like toys for several years now. I don't care what color it is or what it looks like, if it is in the shape of a gun and you point it at me you're going to look down the barrel of my very real gun.

IDK if you guys have been given the info about nerf guns and I don't want to post the info here so if you wanna know and ur a sworn leo PM me and I'll give you the info.
                    "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3548 users online. 205 members and 3343 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X