Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mommy had the cops arrest them because they didn't want to do their homework.
    It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Originally posted by mtxpro752 View Post
      I'm guessing they told the fat cop leaning over them that he was fat. Cause he's fat.

Ladies and gents, I am not the fitness god I'd like to be but as officers being that large is not safe for you, your fellow officers or the community.
      Dude, really?? So just because one is overweight, means he can't do his job and he is a danger to everyone? What a bullsh comment.
      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
        Dude, really?? So just because one is overweight, means he can't do his job and he is a danger to everyone? What a bullsh comment.
        When the job requires physical fitness for safety and success in extreme circumstances, that's basically what it means. That officer isn't just overweight, I would call that obese. It's much more than just a beer belly.

If he were a computer programmer, a doctor, a lawyer, a slot machine technician, or a Subway sandwich maker it wouldn't matter at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Fëanor View Post
          If he were a... ...or a Subway sandwich maker it wouldn't matter at all.
          Whoa, hold up there.

They are called "sandwich artists" now.

Comment

So I arrive at my daughter's school to pick her up. I pass these two kids standing on the corner in front of the school. While I am looking for a parking spot I see a local PD car pull up to the stop sign, start to turn and in mid turn stops the car and gets out. He prones those kids out at gun point and as I get out of my Jeep I see a Beretta PX4 next the the kid in blue. Once I got closer I saw that it was just a replica CO2 (or maybe air-soft, I'm not sure) version, it was just a cheap plastic version of one. HI didn't see the The kid was saying something to the effect of "I didn't know it was illegal". The officer says something to the effect of your dumbass is still going to jail. Once the officer gets backup I go back to my car to get my CO badge and ID, just in case the school goes into lock-down and I can't get out (even though it probably would not have done me any good). I normally don't go in to the school but I figure I better meet my kid at her classroom, just in case. As I am walking back to my car I see the officer pull out a purple glass pipe from the kids pocket. I don't know who the girl was but I think maybe a sister to the other kid, she was wearing a backpack and looks like a high-schooler. The officer did tell her to get back about 2 seconds after I took that picture. Then a kid walks out of the school, sees whats going on and says "Oh my god Robert, what did you do? Mom's gonna kill you" The contraband is between the feet of the "fat cop", who isn't really as fat as the picture makes him look.

Comment

So an airsoft gun and a marijuana pipe? lol

What not to have at school. That kid is a dumb ***.

Comment

The kicker, it wasn't even his school. That was an elementary school this kid is at least 14.

Comment

When the job requires physical fitness for safety and success in extreme circumstances, that's basically what it means. That officer isn't just overweight, I would call that obese. It's much more than just a beer belly.

If he were a computer programmer, a doctor, a lawyer, a slot machine technician, or a Subway sandwich maker it wouldn't matter at all.
                  I wouldnt say he is obese...in fact, its a little hard to tell from the way hes bending over. It looks like to me like he is a big guy...over 6 ft tall and look at the forearms and hands....very large. I work out with Olympic style weightlifters...at a glance, they may seem "fat", but in fact they are mostly muscle. Not that his size/fitness level has to do with the pic, but youre both correct...cops need to be in shape...looks can be deceiving, however
                  "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                  The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                  sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                  Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Oh, and I got $20 that its a stolen car and the owner saw it and alerted POlice.
                    Having said that....a few feet away for the "public", (the woman), is still a bit close during a felony stop/extraction and handcuffing.

Any news yet on what happened?? Its "after 1400 tomorrow".....
                    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                    sanitizer

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
                      The kicker, it wasn't even his school. That was an elementary school this kid is at least 14.
                      The kid doesn't strike me as a genius at face value, maybe it was his school after all?
                      "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
                      I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

He's obese.

Comment

Apparently not obese enough to lose a felony collar.

Good work. Lucky the kid didn't get himself shot.
                          NYPD
                          Exam Taken 10/31/09
                          Exam: #0308 Score:91.XXX%
                          List Number: 5xx

PPB
                          Exam: Passed
                          PAT: Passed
                          Oral Board: Passed
                          Background Investigation: Ongoing

Massachusetts Civil Service
                          Exam: 4/30 Awaiting Results

NPD CSO Summer 2011.

Comment

Also, both people (aside from mtxpro) making "obese" comments aren't even OTJ.

In other words, they have no idea what the actual job requires, what it does to people, etc etc etc.

A student and accountant criticizing an officer who just made a felony arrest claiming "the job requires physical fitness for safety and success in extreme circumstances," but they themselves haven't worked a day in that capacity. Gotta call BS on this one.
                            NYPD
                            Exam Taken 10/31/09
                            Exam: #0308 Score:91.XXX%
                            List Number: 5xx

PPB
                            Exam: Passed
                            PAT: Passed
                            Oral Board: Passed
                            Background Investigation: Ongoing

Massachusetts Civil Service
                            Exam: 4/30 Awaiting Results

NPD CSO Summer 2011.

Comment

Hmm, Im sorry that you too have such a narrow minded view. I am battling my weight currently. I am very capable of doing my job and I, nor people I work with, view me as a danger.
                              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignite View Post
                                He's obese.
                                How can you tell, sir? please advise
                                Hes bent over...no full frontal, no face shot, no "rolls" visible
                                The Tick

sanitizer

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4653 users online. 315 members and 4338 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X