300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
    They'll get worse than a night in jail. These are the kinds of cases where DAs set examples to earn votes from the gay\transgender community.
    Unless the victim is a white guy being beat by some blacks. I mean really..think about the 200 plus years of racism these poor teens have had to endure at the hands of the white devil. this wasnt an attack, this was payback!

-sarcasm intended

Which group to side with...the black females or the gay dude...? quite a problem for the DA.
    Last edited by LaPlaca; 04-23-2011, 10:59 PM.
    Originally posted by crass cop
    Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
      dont apologize...youre right. Any video of 2 whites beating a black in the same or similar circumstances would be viewed as a racist attack. There is a huge double standard in that realm and we all know it. The "leaders" of the black society thrive on that and will use it in any way.
      Anyone remember the Cambridge Sgt? NOT a race issue, but instead even the Pres said it was, hence the "beer summit"

The video makes me sick but only 2nd to the apathy and non action of the onlookers.
      +1
      Originally posted by crass cop
      Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

There is only one thing I have to say, stop doing video with the blasted phone, use it to call 911 and break up the fight. That was more than one thing, huh? Oh well, you all know what I mean.
        Originally posted by JasperST
        "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
        It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Originally posted by LaPlaca View Post
          Which group to side with...the black females or the gay dude...? quite a problem for the DA.
          What makes you think that the victim is a homosexual male?
          Most transvestite/transsexual/trans-gendered persons are not gay.

And the DA better side with the victim, whatever the political situation; that's their job.
          sigpic
          Don't make me gassy.
          You wouldn't LIKE me when I'm gassy...

If you're offended by something that I've said...it was just your turn.

Comment

First off, the guys standing there egging it on is complete bull****. I sure hope the guy who recorded this was charged with atleast SOMETHING.

If I was there and saw this, I would have definitely pulled a SPD punch to the face on the black girls. (For those who don't know what I am talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9w9A...layer_embedded ) regardless of what were happening. That is bull**** that everybody just stood around.

Comment

The person that made the video was fired.

ROSEDALE, Md. (AP) - A transgender woman whose brutal attack at a McDonald's restaurant in Maryland was captured on video that later went viral said Saturday she was the victim of a hate crime.

Twenty-two-year-old Chrissy Lee Polis told The Baltimore Sun that since the attack last Monday, "I'm just afraid to go outside now because of stuff like this."

The video posted online shows a woman being attacked and apparently having a seizure. Baltimore County police say a 14-year-old girl has been charged as a juvenile and an 18-year-old woman faces an assault charge in the case.

Polis told the newspaper that after she used the restroom, "They said, `That's a dude, that's a dude and she's in the female bathroom.'"

Polis said she was confronted by a girl who spat in her face and accused Polis of talking to "my man." Polis said another girl then also spat on her face, and that they then beat and kicked her, pulled her by the hair and tore off her earrings.

"They really hurt me really bad," Polis said in a videotaped interview that was posted on the newspaper's website.

All the while, she said, a McDonald's employees recorded the attack on his cell phone even though she told him to stop. She said her injuries would certainly have been worse had an older female customer not assisted her.

"They just seemed like they wanted to pick a fight that night," Polis said.

Lt. Robert McCullough, a spokesman for the Baltimore County police, told The Associated Press on Saturday evening that police are working with the state's attorney's office to determine whether other charges should be brought and whether anyone else should face charges.

"I'm sure our investigators will be doing additional follow-up, speaking with the victim in this case," McCullough said.

Asked about Polis' allegation that she was a hate crime victim, McCullough said investigators would certainly look into such claims.

"Generally when it comes to cases that involve racial, religious, ethnic or sexual orientation from an investigative standpoint, we approach the case from the perspective of the victim," he said.

Earlier Saturday, the McDonald's franchise owner said he was reviewing the response of his employees.

Franchise owner Mitchell McPherson said in a statement that he was shocked by the beating inside the Rosedale restaurant. The company also condemned the beating. McPherson said the employee who took the video and appeared to alert the assailants that police were on the way "is no longer employed with my organization." Other workers may also be disciplined.

Equality Maryland has called for the attack to be investigated as a hate crime, according to The Sun, and Polis' twin brother said it's painful to watch his sister face such abuse.

"My sister has gotten this her entire life," Matty Polis said. "Being the way she is, she's always had a hard time."

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=46&sid=2357238
              It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

2 Teens Charged in Videotaped Maryland McDonald's Restaurant Beating

ROSEDALE, Md. - Baltimore County police say two teens are facing charges following a videotaped beating at a fast-food restaurant.

Police said Friday that a 14-year-old girl has been charged as a juvenile and charges are pending against an 18-year-old female.

Police say officers who responded to the McDonald's restaurant on Monday found a 22-year-old woman who appeared to be having a seizure. Police say witnesses told the officers the woman had been assaulted by two female suspects.

Multiple media reports say the victim is a transgender woman and the video was recorded by a McDonald's employee.

The videotape of the beating posted online shows a woman being attacked repeatedly while an employee tries to separate them. The video prompted the company to issue a statement Friday condemning the incident

Comment

So after these girls beat this victim into a seizure the videotaper now tells them "y'all need to go before the police come." What was he doing two mins before that!?

Comment

Once upon a time I was in the position of the onlooker.

This was when I was working at a pawn shop, and a thief came in to pawn a stolen drill. As we were turning him down -- he had no batteries nor charger for the cheap black and decker drill -- the owner came in. The thief had apparently stolen this on the street moments before and walked in to pawn it, bold as day.

A fight ensued in which the thief was trying to escape the apparent owner's grasp. The owner was trying to kick the crap out of the thief. We called the cops when it was a couple blows and the thief looked to be nearing his escape, but then the owner got the thief in a choke hold. As a restraint or as a form of vengeance, I don't care, since I wasn't going to stand by and let a guy get killed in my shop. I broke up the fight and let the thief escape.

In that situation, I had two hostile parties. Even if I'd wanted to hold the thief, there was no way to do so without allowing the owner to throw sucker punches. The drill was worth, at best, $30 new. To us in the resale business it was completely without worth. So the thief would get away with a slap on the wrist regardless, and the violent means by which the owner sought detention would likely land him in more trouble than the thief in the first place. It's a no-win for anyone involved.

In the aftermath I spent time talking to various people at corporate. The immediate message to me was 'never get involved in a confrontation.' I communicated that I had held back until there was a potentially life-threatening situation, at which I attempted to de-escalate by breaking up the fight and letting the thief leave the store. I also asked what the conversation would sound like had we all stood by and watched a man choke another into a serious injury or death while waiting for the police. I wound up writing an incident report and received no written reprimand.
                    Last edited by TimK; 04-24-2011, 12:08 PM.
                    **Not a LEO**

Comment

Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
                      There is only one thing I have to say, stop doing video with the blasted phone, use it to call 911 and break up the fight. That was more than one thing, huh? Oh well, you all know what I mean.
                      I'm sure they already called the cops...The video is going to put these girls away for a long time, hopefully, with this system you never know...I can't believe an old lady stepped up and tried to break it up...

As far as McDonalds firing the guy, they're just trying to cut their ties from everyone involved...

I won't be surprised if this story gets another twist and it's about a guy, and not about a transgender man using the women's bathroom...
                      sigpic

Comment

^^^^along the same [email protected]
                        When i worked at the Hyatt Regency in KCMO, we were told that if someone is choking or in need of CPR, DONT TOUCH THEM! I recall asking if I was to just watch them die and was told some a-hole sued awhile back due to cracked ribs or something to that assinine affect, so dont touch them. This is the same place that would throw out TONS of perfectly good food instead of taking it to the homeless shelter because if someone gets sick, they get sued.

However, the McDs folks on video appear to just have the "I dont wanna get involved wit it" attitude, especially since Mr. "yo, yo..." appeared to know them
                        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                        sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                        Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

He was a Man. Stop calling him a woman, he got a beat down.

As to why the man who made the film did not intervene, well this is what happens when you intervene.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-23075797/

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
                            He was a Man. Stop calling him a woman...
                            I agree with that and think it's a big part of the problem.

No, he didn't deserve it and the thugs need to do some correctional time but when society pretends anything can be whatever we want were are asking for problems. Males and females cannot swap genders, only appearances. The medical profession needs to quit going along with the lie. I can see hormone/alterations for hermaphrodites but that should be done early on.

Comment

For any of you who are angered that nobody stepped in.

I was once in the same situation on the Broad Street Subway here in Philadelphia. A girl jumped another girl from behind and started beating her.

I walked over, grabbed her, and put the attacker face down on the floor, put an arm lock on her and held her down (I weigh 205lbs... no way this girl was going to move me). After conferring with the victim, checking for injuries, etc, I separated the two parties and let them on their way (I gave the attacker a stern warning and instructions to GTFO of the subway).

However, moments later, I realized what I had done.

One- that girl couldve easily had a gun and popped me right there. I just threw my life away for what... one hood rat attacking another? I'm a civilian. I really don't have any legal obligation to anybody on that platform. I should have called the police and left it at that.

Two- I opened myself to a sh*tload of litigation. If I hurt the girl, I'm going to get sued mercilessly by her ambulance chasing lawyer. Even if I win I'll have a mountain of bills to climb. Thats society for you. Step in to stop one person from beating another to death and you get sued. Classy.

So before you call out any of the employees, think about it. How often do employees get fired for stopping a shoplifter? Is it worth their job? Probably not to them.

All of that said, they should have called the police within the first seconds of the attack.
                              Last edited by Phouse70; 04-26-2011, 12:18 PM.
                              NYPD
                              Exam Taken 10/31/09
                              Exam: #0308 Score:91.XXX%
                              List Number: 5xx

PPB
                              Exam: Passed
                              PAT: Passed
                              Oral Board: Passed
                              Background Investigation: Ongoing

Massachusetts Civil Service
                              Exam: 4/30 Awaiting Results

NPD CSO Summer 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
                                He was a Man. Stop calling him a woman, he got a beat down.

As to why the man who made the film did not intervene, well this is what happens when you intervene.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-23075797/
                                After looking at this video, are people in London allowed to have weapons? Did anyone notice how the people were terrified and wouldnt even give their names? Wonder how this would have turned out if the man who was killed was armed?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4739 users online. 306 members and 4433 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X