Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm all for empowering people to do their share of community policing without fear of being retaliated nor harassed down the road. Sleazy lawyers, sleazy politicians, sleazy community activists and scam artists need to be locked away for their contribution of getting this great nation to be what it is now.

I personally would step in and help anyone in need of help, regardless of their race, culture, religion because that's what I've been taught by my elders and this is what I've been sworn to do.

Comment

Originally posted by jason860 View Post
      Just another reason to stay away from fast food. However, the beating was uncalled for. So under the terms of transgender equality, it would be a hate crime.
      Hate crime is an oxymoron. No one commits a crime against another because they like that person. Here in Michigan these ladies (loose term) would be looking at a ten year felony if I was the prosecutor. In Michigan we have no hate crime law specific to gender or sexual orientation, so that charge would have to come from the federal level.

The juvenile is being tried as such (BS) and the adult is obviously being tried as such. Either way, I see a "slap on the wrist" coming for these women (again loose term).
      I am not arguing that to be try the opposite sex is a good thing, however, it is discrimination right?
      I wouldn't call it discrimination on the part of the attackers. I call it to ignorant pieces of you know what who beat an innocent person. The attackers are nothing more then animals in my book.
      This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
        Evidently the woman was transgendered, was using the womens restroom, causing these women to attack.

One attacker is 14 and the other is 18. Victim is 22 years old.

Bunch of sheep in that restaurant right there.
        Not sure if it earns a beat down or not. If the females had a "Mrs Doubtfire taking a leak standing up" type of moment, and if Mrs Doubtfire got all lippy and mouthy....then it is catfight time. How many folks want their 14 year old daughters to share restroom facilities with shemales ?

Bill
        Just pay your dues, and be quiet :-)

Comment

Hate crime is an oxymoron. No one commits a crime against another because they like that person. Here in Michigan these ladies (loose term) would be looking at a ten year felony if I was the prosecutor. In Michigan we have no hate crime law specific to gender or sexual orientation, so that charge would have to come from the federal level.

The juvenile is being tried as such (BS) and the adult is obviously being tried as such. Either way, I see a "slap on the wrist" coming for these women (again loose term).I wouldn't call it discrimination on the part of the attackers. I call it to ignorant pieces of you know what who beat an innocent person. The attackers are nothing more then animals in my book.
          Erik, while I respect both your comments, it is in fact discrimination. Actually, at the textbook level. They beat her "because" she was of a particular orientation. Now, I do not agree with his/her choice, it would precisely mirror what is called a hate crime.
          Last edited by jason860; 04-22-2011, 10:08 PM.
          Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
          ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
          ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
          — Horace Mann

Comment

Originally posted by willbird View Post
            Not sure if it earns a beat down or not. If the females had a "Mrs Doubtfire taking a leak standing up" type of moment, and if Mrs Doubtfire got all lippy and mouthy....then it is catfight time. How many folks want their 14 year old daughters to share restroom facilities with shemales ?

Bill
            There is being PO'd about a "woman" using a woman's restroom and hollering at her, maybe taking a swing. And then there is kicking and stomping and beating a woman into a seizure. Not exactly a measured response.
            This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

There is being PO'd about a "woman" using a woman's restroom and hollering at her, maybe taking a swing. And then there is kicking and stomping and beating a woman into a seizure. Not exactly a measured response.
              Exactly.
              Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
              ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
              ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
              — Horace Mann

Comment

Originally posted by willbird View Post

Bill
                A moral objection to one's daughter's sharing of a public restroom with a (strange but) law abiding citizen comes nowhere close to validating a violent response.

Unless someone is in true danger, kicks to the head of a downed opponent are very rarely justified.

Comment

I agree the attack went way beyond anything that could have been justified, except to the folks that said it was ok for the step dad to shoot his 16 year old daughters boyfriend because he caught them having sex in her bedroom.

Bill
                  Just pay your dues, and be quiet :-)

Comment

I agree. I am sorry. I was not trying to make a political issue.As I stated in a previous post, the people that are jumping that girl are idiots. And might I add, the dregs of society. I simply pointed out, that if the situation was reversed it may have been looked at as a hate crime. What I do know is, these slime balls should be locked up.
                    dont apologize...youre right. Any video of 2 whites beating a black in the same or similar circumstances would be viewed as a racist attack. There is a huge double standard in that realm and we all know it. The "leaders" of the black society thrive on that and will use it in any way.
                    Anyone remember the Cambridge Sgt? NOT a race issue, but instead even the Pres said it was, hence the "beer summit"

The video makes me sick but only 2nd to the apathy and non action of the onlookers.
                    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Reports from the youth that took the video. It was not a woman, it was a male cross dresser who refused to leave the woman's restroom while the young women were in there. I suspect he will think twice next time, the actual women will get some fine and a jail overnight or two and improve their street creds with their clan.

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
                        Reports from the youth that took the video. It was not a woman, it was a male cross dresser who refused to leave the woman's restroom while the young women were in there. I suspect he will think twice next time, the actual women will get some fine and a jail overnight or two and improve their street creds with their clan.
                        They'll get worse than a night in jail. These are the kinds of cases where DAs set examples to earn votes from the gay\transgender community.

Comment

What disturbs me is the attempt to drag he/she out of the store. If anyone thinks that would have ended anyway other than with the victim beaten to death, I think they are mistaken.

Comment

Evidently the woman was transgendered, was using the womens restroom, causing these women to attack.

One attacker is 14 and the other is 18. Victim is 22 years old.

Bunch of sheep in that restaurant right there.
                            How do they know the "woman" is transgender? Did she (he) tell them, Did they know him/her?... Aren't most women bathroom stalls, so how do they know what she/ he was doing?...This doesn't make sense at all...

I think that's just a poor excuse, they know they're in some serious trouble, so they're trying to play the "We were defenseless women who were scared of a "man" using the women's bathroom" defense...

The video was awful, could have been another Mathew Sheppard type of case...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
                              I just saw on my local news, this happened in Baltimore, the fight started because a male teen started hitting on the man/woman and the girls didn't like it. The person that took the video was a McDonald's employe and the other employees talked the person into posting it on YouTube.

I don't care if a man wants to be a woman, unless I am dating him, or a woman wants to be a man. They don't deserve to be being attacked, they have enough crap in their head to deal with.

He/she spoke on the news so he/she is pulled though.
                              It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Reginald Denny anyone.....?
                                Originally posted by crass cop
                                Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4131 users online. 255 members and 3876 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X