300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Video* A group of females beat woman into seizure at Mcdonalds

This just makes me so sick that no one but an old lady tried to intervene. Is this a hate crime? Absolutely horrible.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
    — Horace Mann

Where is street justice when you need it ?
    "Its not cheating, unless you get caught."-Al Bundy

Comment

Definitely a hate crime. Where's Al the Money maker Sharpton and Jesse The Adulteryman Jackson?

If the role were reversed, I'm sure they would be in front of McD boycotting and calling for a riot.

Comment

Well it definitely makes the grade for a class I felony in WI. That's up to 3.5 yrs. in prison. I'm not an officer yet but I would definitely investigate further for the penalty increase for hate crime. That would go the other way also if it were two white girls on a minority.

Comment

Originally posted by M1garand View Post
          Definitely a hate crime. Where's Al the Money maker Sharpton and Jesse The Adulteryman Jackson?

If the role were reversed, I'm sure they would be in front of McD boycotting and calling for a riot.
          My sentiments exactly. It is not really a race issue, to a degree. It is idiots, acting like the idiots they are. However, if the situation was reversed it would be a big story on FOX, CNN, 60 minutes..etc. Kind of a double standard. Oh, and by the way, nice signature, I read Trickle up Poverty and Liberalism is a mental disorder by Micheal Savage, both are fantastic books.
          ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
          ~Thomas Jefferson

— Horace Mann

Comment

I can't believe people are trying to steer this thread into a left vs. right or race issue...

The bystanders are simply pathetic citizens. The older lady was the only one willing to get involved (I'm not counting the 2% effort from the male McDonalds employee). Thumbs up to you old lady. If everyone reacted like you did, things like this would quit happening.
            Last edited by Carbonfiberfoot; 04-22-2011, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Serious question. If I were in a place and seen two girls beating the hell out of another girl, and I tried to stop it and got pushed like that old lady and they wouldn't stop so I had to physically stop them, how much trouble would I be in? I'm just not the type of guy to stand around and see a person who is defenseless get beat up. Just watching this video made me want to jump through the computer screen after them.
              Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
                Serious question. If I were in a place and seen two girls beating the hell out of another girl, and I tried to stop it and got pushed like that old lady and they wouldn't stop so I had to physically stop them, how much trouble would I be in? I'm just not the type of guy to stand around and see a person who is defenseless get beat up. Just watching this video made me want to jump through the computer screen after them.
                If I knew someone was rolling film of that preceding assault, I would have had no problem taking those girls down very hard on camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
                  If I knew someone was rolling film of that preceding assault, I would have had no problem taking those girls down very hard on camera.
                  I would stop it either way. But in todays society, I know I would get in some kind of trouble for it.
                  Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
                    I agree. I am sorry. I was not trying to make a political issue.As I stated in a previous post, the people that are jumping that girl are idiots. And might I add, the dregs of society. I simply pointed out, that if the situation was reversed it may have been looked at as a hate crime. What I do know is, these slime balls should be locked up.
                    Last edited by jason860; 04-22-2011, 08:48 PM.
                    ~Mark Twain

~Thomas Jefferson

— Horace Mann

Comment

Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
                      Good Samaritan. I doubt you would get in any trouble. The law allows for any citizen to use up to but not more than reasonable force to defend yourself or any person from serious bodily harm. The key is that while you are trying to stop the attack and if they turn to attack you, you can use whatever force necessary to stop the attack as mentioned earlier. That goes for you defending another person. As a cop it would never cross my mind to arrest or cite any good samaritan given these circumstances.
                      "Its not cheating, unless you get caught."-Al Bundy

Comment

It's not about LEFT VS RIGHT issue. The issue is that people don't want to get involved to help others in fear of retaliation and legal matters. Good Samaritan law may save you from criminal issues, but civil issues is another matter. Being living in NYC vicinity for many years, I think I have seen enough racism (from both sides) and discrimination/reverse discrimination. I saw what so called community leaders have done to hard working small business owners with my own two eyes. People hesitate because they don't want to get involved and they don't want to be labeled as something that they are not. I've witnessed people getting beat the living day light of them because of they were wrong skin color (Blacks, Hispanics, Whites, Asians) and I was also a victim of that (I got my *** kicked for being an Asian walking from school to home in Hispanic Neighborhood) and there was no community leaders calling for my justice.

Call it what ever you want to call it, Left VS Right, Liberal VS Conservative, Racist VS Bigot...... Reality is our society has created such system that it really is hard to get involved, especially when it involves multiple races.

Comment

Originally posted by M1garand View Post
                          It's not about LEFT VS RIGHT issue. The issue is that people don't want to get involved to help others in fear of retaliation and legal matters. Good Samaritan law may save you from criminal issues, but civil issues is another matter. Being living in NYC vicinity for many years, I think I have seen enough racism (from both sides) and discrimination/reverse discrimination. I saw what so called community leaders have done to hard working small business owners with my own two eyes. People hesitate because they don't want to get involved and they don't want to be labeled as something that they are not. I've witnessed people getting beat the living day light of them because of they were wrong skin color (Blacks, Hispanics, Whites, Asians) and I was also a victim of that (I got my *** kicked for being an Asian walking from school to home in Hispanic Neighborhood) and there was no community leaders calling for my justice.

Call it what ever you want to call it, Left VS Right, Liberal VS Conservative, Racist VS Bigot...... Reality is our society has created such system that it really is hard to get involved, especially when it involves multiple races.
                          Very true M1garand, it is an issue with sleazy lawyers.However, to stop this phenomenon I think it is essential to look at the manager who failed to act in the correct manner. How many times have you seen small business owners jump into harms way to protect their business? My point is, Mcdumbass, I mean McDonald's has the most vicious lawyers on payroll. The small restaurants simply are not having the BS, without a fight. I say screw the fast food and give money to the small joints, who have a conscience. I am not an activist. But, if I was I would say stop working for 8 dollars an hour and start your own. A small business has to act ethically, as far a cuisine and atmosphere and if not they are out of business.
                          Last edited by jason860; 04-23-2011, 05:31 AM.
                          ~Mark Twain

~Thomas Jefferson

— Horace Mann

Comment

Evidently the woman was transgendered, was using the womens restroom, causing these women to attack.

One attacker is 14 and the other is 18. Victim is 22 years old.

Bunch of sheep in that restaurant right there.
                            This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
                              Evidently the woman was transgendered, was using the womens restroom, causing these women to attack.

One attacker is 14 and the other is 18. Victim is 22 years old.

Bunch of sheep in that restaurant right there.
                              Just another reason to stay away from fast food. However, the beating was uncalled for. So under the terms of transgender equality, it would be a hate crime.

I am not arguing that to be try the opposite sex is a good thing, however, it is discrimination right?
                              Last edited by jason860; 04-22-2011, 09:41 PM.
                              ~Mark Twain

~Thomas Jefferson

— Horace Mann

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4368 users online. 288 members and 4080 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X