300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Format is FUBAR!!!!

Anyone else having problems? I use the news articles for officer safety training at musters, and since I'm on a city computer, the signal goes through filters and such. Since the new format came about, I can't print out articles, and I usually end up having to forcibly log out of the system.

Maybe you should not use O.com at work.
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

I use the news articles for officer safety training at musters,
      Dal, I think you didn't read the post correctly. I doubt he is printing the articles for himself..

Turn Dal the lawyer off and be Dal the Cop jk

Sgt,

Can you download FireFox to the work computer? I no longer use Windows for officer.com and have noticed much improvement in exploring/posting etc. on the website.
      Last edited by jcioccke; 04-23-2011, 06:18 AM.
      MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
        Maybe you should not use O.com at work.
        where else are you supposed to use it?

Comment

I agree that the new format sucks. I have occasional problems display the post I just made, plus everything is squished into a narrow column that's only 1/3 the width of my screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
            where else are you supposed to use it?
            I use it at home.

Comment

If you have trouble printing something out, use a program that converts the site to a pdf and then print the pdf.

Comment

"Sir, I've checked everyone of my german dictionaries and I still can't seem to find fubar"
                He once brought a knife to a gun fight, just to even the odds.

He once ran a marathon backwards, just to see what second place looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees24 View Post
                  "sir, i've checked everyone of my german dictionaries and i still can't seem to find fubar"
                  go fill the canteens!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4056 users online. 216 members and 3840 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X