300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Truck Got Vandalized

Someone decided to smash my tail light last night. I'm so ****ed right now. I wish I saw them do it....

Called the police and they gave me a case number

ughhh
    Last edited by NextGenOfc; 04-22-2011, 07:21 AM.

That is terrible, but on the bright side it is a much easier fix than something like a new paint job.
    Sorry about your bad luck though bud :\
    There are 3 sides to every story - Your lawyer, their lawyer, and forensics.

Comment

Yeah that's true..it could have been worse. Good thing I wasn't back parked into the driveway, because then it could have been my headlights..and those are custom

Comment

Who have you angered lately?

Comment

I thought the same thing and the responding officer also asked me that too. To be honest, I have no idea who could have done this...the high school kids are on April vacation right now though.

There were four cars outside including mine. Two parked in the street by the curb, one in front of where I parked in the driveway and then me, right next to the side walk. I was the lucky winner.

Comment

Think about what you did (I don't mean that in a negative way) because you may have unknowingly angered someone.
            Life is what you make of it

Comment

Any stickers on your vehicle related to LE?
              This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
                Any stickers on your vehicle related to LE or gay pride?

Comment

lol or gay pride...yeah there are LE stickers on there (I know, I know)..the only people that I KNOW OF who could have done this was my neighbor and his friends. They are in 9th grade I think and they are on vacation from school this week (crime took place late last night). I asked the kid's brother if he happened to have any friends over last night because I have seen a group of about four or five of them walk up and down the neighborhood in the recent past, usually making a ton of noise, and also late at night so..I'm just waiting on his reply to my message.

Comment

On the left side is a tail light cover, it got broken in two spots but seems like it can be saved instead of getting another one and painting it..

If it was them, who knows, maybe it was an accident (if someone was chasing someone else with a bat lol). I don't know..I can rule out some things once this kid gets back to me about my message..
                    Last edited by NextGenOfc; 04-22-2011, 03:25 PM.

Comment

It's the ex.. always is. Case closed.

Comment

^ LOL. I was planning on putting a bunch of mods on the truck next month after school got out...guess what one of them is? A car alarm (how ironic).

I think I'm going to add LED tail lights to that list..now that someone has pretty much made that decision for me after taking a swing at my stock ones..but I'm gonna wait for the summer that way the tail light smashing saga can settle down..

and my neighbor said his brother had no one over last night, so that means I will pretty much never find out who did it.
                        Last edited by NextGenOfc; 04-22-2011, 05:34 PM.

Comment

tail light is replaced and back to normal..hopefully i won't be dealing with this bs again..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4291 users online. 239 members and 4052 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X