300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's WTF Story

A Kentucky state investigator testified Tuesday that Kathy Michelle Coy, the woman accused of killing a pregnant mother and stealing her baby, told the victim they were going shopping for baby supplies, but that was a lie.

According to investigator Chad Winn, Coy took Jamie Stice, 21, into a wooded area near a dirt road, used a stun gun to subdue her, and then slit Stice's throat and wrists.

Winn testified at a preliminary hearing that "she was disemboweled" and "the baby was obviously cut out of her."

Coy is charged with murder and kidnapping of a minor.

Police were called to the Medical Center at Bowling Green after receiving a tip from an employee last week. The hospital reported Coy shortly after came in on April 13, when a doctor examined her and determined she had not given birth to the newborn she arrived with. Coy reportedly brought in a uterus, ovaries and placenta with umbilical cord still attached, along with the baby.

Winn testified that during the police interview Coy first insisted that she had given birth to the baby boy and then claimed that she had bought the child. When police searched her home they say they found links to two pregnant women on Coy's Facebook page, one of whom was Jamie Stice. Eventually, after further questioning, Coy led police to the wooded area where they found Stice's body.

"We could have never found the body if Ms. Coy didn't tell us where it was," Winn said. The other woman on Coy's Facebook was unharmed.

Warren County Commonwealth's Attorney Chris Cohron has said he may seek the death penalty, but the defense asserts that Coy's competency and mental state are uncertain. Cohron says he will make that decision after any mental health issues are litigated.

James Reynolds, the baby's father, says the infant is in good condition and that his name is Isaiah. He declined further comment.

mental state and competency can be faked....DEATH either way is the best option

Glad the baby is ok
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

It's stories like this that make me hope that God and Hell are indeed real because no punishment on earth could possibly be good enough for what she has done...
      Originally posted by RSGSRT
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Holy $#!+

That is messed up like a soup sandwich.

I assume if she's charged with kidnapping the baby lived, but the article didn't explicitly say either way. Why the hell would you leave something like that unsaid?
        There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
        http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wow that is a very disheartening story.

Do we know if the baby is okay?

Comment

You should read the last sentence in the article...duh!

"James Reynolds, the baby's father, says the infant is in good condition and that his name is Isaiah. He declined further comment."
            "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

"If you bring yo baby into da ER and das mamas guts are still attached......

you might just be a redneck."

Good God Almighty. Just when I thought peoiple couldn't get any more insane.
              The All New
              BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyirishman View Post
                You should read the last sentence in the article...duh!

"James Reynolds, the baby's father, says the infant is in good condition and that his name is Isaiah. He declined further comment."
                #headslap#

Teh cr***y kept mah brains frum workin.
                There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
                http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Comment

This probably tops the list of the most disturbing stories I have ever had. completely devastating. Heartbreaking. The closer my wife got to delivery the happier I got. The thought of meeting my son for the first time was overwhelming. This family was probably no different then this happens.

This has got to be one of the sickest, twisted and psychopathic woman to ever walk the earth. When I retire I will live in a cave so I don't have to hear this type of crap anymore.
                  Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

[QUOTE=pujolsfan146;2729810]This probably tops the list of the most disturbing stories I have ever had. completely devastating. Heartbreaking. The closer my wife got to delivery the happier I got. The thought of meeting my son for the first time was overwhelming. This family was probably no different then this happens.
                    QUOTE]

pujolsfan - I think this just might be one of the sweetest things I have read in a really long time. Sounds like you're a great dad.

Comment

Another womb raider. Their brains must be fried from drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146 View Post
                        This has got to be one of the sickest, twisted and psychopathic woman to ever walk the earth. When I retire I will live in a cave so I don't have to hear this type of crap anymore.
                        Susan Smith.
                        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                          Susan Smith.
                          Very true.
                          Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3067 users online. 156 members and 2911 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X