Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No McRib sandwich, customer trashes McD's

The evidence:

EDIT: video removed by YouTube due to comments by YouTube users, scroll down for the original video.
    Last edited by headonstraight; 04-21-2011, 01:00 PM.

P A T H E T I C ....... What an embarrassment.
    Pursuing the dream.

Awaiting the start of Academy... April 28th.

Comment

Never really cared for the McRib myself...... heh

Comment

seems like mcdonalds has a lot to deal with lately. this happened yesterday

Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

I can sympathize - the way they offer that deliciousness then take it way - I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often!
          Originally posted by RSGSRT
          We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
          Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Looks like they were just looking for an excuse to act like irrational human beings. Lord, what is this world coming to?

Comment

At least she wasn't going to settle for some unhealthy substitute.

Comment

Does anyone know where Kieth M. was when this happened? Hmmmmmmm?
                The All New
                BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Now that person was crazy, I mean come on a McRib sandwich, I could understand it if it was over Chicken McNuggets.
                  Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Not related, but hey, who cares.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUS6n...eature=related

Comment

The video in the OP was removed my YT. How far did the craziness go?
                      Originally posted by Ceridwen
                      Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                        Does anyone know where Kieth M. was when this happened? Hmmmmmmm?
                        I was asking myself the same thing.
                        It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

McRib? Grosssss. I would have trashed the place for a BigMac though.

Comment

Alternate host:

Comment

Classic. I couldn't understand the ebonics in the McRib footage - not a word. But this one was crystal clear! This is a guy I could party with.
                              Originally posted by 913 View Post
                              The All New
                              BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4964 users online. 237 members and 4727 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X