Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Justice - The ultimate pest

http://www.youtube.com/user/JimmyJustice4753

Not sure if any of you have heard about him, but just wanted to know what you think. All you need to do is take a look at one of his videos for a minute or two before you get the idea. If you're from New York you're likely to have heard all about his escapades. I'm also wondering if the things he catches these "cops" doing (are they even considered police officers?) are really that big of a deal. A couple are obviously pretty stupid, like being parked in front of a fire hydrant as a fire engine responds to a fire across the street. What's your take on all of it? This guy would annoy the hell out of me if I was an officer, but I'm sure you're used to those types of people.
    Beidh ár lá linn

Originally posted by Callahan14 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JimmyJustice4753

Not sure if any of you have heard about him
    We have. Not to be rude, but learn to use the search function before posting.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...-Jimmy-Justice

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...y-Justice-quot

"I assume you all have guns and crack."

Comment

Sorry about that, didn't think to check first. Thanks for the links and courteous response.
      Beidh ár lá linn

Comment

youre still being watched
        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
        sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
        Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
          youre still being watched
          You're Troll Slayer right? Or was it Troll hunter... can't remember.
          Beidh ár lá linn

Comment

You're Troll Slayer right? Or was it Troll hunter... can't remember.
            Who can control the names we are given. for example they call you the little man but you are not a little man.
            Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Well, he's a little fellow, but not circus-midget little, as his reputation would suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post
                Who can control the names we are given. for example they call you the little man but you are not a little man.
                I was referring to the actual member on this forum that says "You're being watched", or "I'm watching you... fyi". His name is Troll Slayer. Just thought it might have been an account Crass made for sh*** and giggles.
                Beidh ár lá linn

Comment

About Callahan14
                  Are You Employed in the Law Enforcement Industry
                  No
                  Are You a Sworn Police Officer
                  No
                  Interests
                  Politics
                  Occupation
                  Student
                  How did you find Officer.com?
                  My Uncle
                  Biography
                  Charlestown born and raised. Ben Affleck is soft.

WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by westside popo View Post
                    About Callahan14
                    Biography
                    Charlestown born and raised. Ben Affleck is soft.
                    As in CUDDLY?
                    Originally posted by RSGSRT
                    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

I was referring to the actual member on this forum that says "You're being watched", or "I'm watching you... fyi". His name is Troll Slayer. Just thought it might have been an account Crass made for sh*** and giggles.
                      No, as we are not allowed to have multiple accounts, however Im pretty sure "youre still being watched".....
                      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

JJ cracks me up, I agree with what he does and appreciate he is just trying to keep honest people honest, however, Does he really need to yell and abuse those people? I have never seen a "meter maid" yell at the people they ticket, why should he yell at them? He has no moral ground to act that way. After reading those other posted threads I agree with the possibility that he is probably lashing back after getting too many parking tickets but that just makes me ask if after getting so many he hasn't learned himself not to park illegally.

For the record, cops aren't the only ones that do that, there isn't many places I can put a 40-50 foot long fire engine while I grab a water ice or sandwich. But at least when I park in a fire zone they can't complain, as it's my reserved spot.
                        Firefighters tease cops, cops tease firefighters, it's the natural order of things!

Comment

Urban Dictionary: Soft

1. Used as an adjective to describe people, people's actions, or situations that do not match one's expectations.
                          2.Another way of calling someone a *****.

In a sentence
                          1. Ben Affleck was soft in the movie "The Town".
                          2. What did you think of that test? Soft.

Just to clear up any confusion.
                          Beidh ár lá linn

Comment

Jimmy Justice is a nut job and needs to get a life. There is a guy around here that takes video of police not not so much for attacking them, just something he does. They mostly leave him alone.
                            It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Well thanks thats 10 mins of my life I wont be able to get back. The sad thing is Jimmy is probably collecting one of the many welfare programs out there.
                              Last edited by Sarge048; 04-22-2011, 02:25 AM. Reason: misspelled
                              "Lay there and bleed awhile before you feel some real pain."

"Have a cup of coffee, a pall mall, and relax!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6645 users online. 353 members and 6292 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X