X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mugshot of The Day

Only Sheriff Joe. I like it!

http://www.mcso.org/Mugshot/

PHOENIX (AP) - The Arizona sheriff known for dressing inmates in pink underwear and feeding them green baloney is inviting people to choose the most popular jail booking photos posted on his website.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio (ar-PY'-oh) allows online users to browse through the photos and then vote on their favorites that will be highlighted on a "Mugshot of the Day" section.

The top picks so far aren't unexpected: They're the most disheveled, unusual looking people among those booked into the downtown Phoenix jail.

Arpaio says he hopes the increased Web traffic will highlight the work of his employees.

He also says more crimes may be uncovered if the public can view the photos.

The website is http://www.mcso.org
    sigpic
    Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
    And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

I wonder how much longer this guy will be Sheriff. He already let the show film in his county and now this...

Comment

I like the man, wish there were more like him.
      It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

At least you know where he stands and he won't flip flop on his views. If for no reason than that I respect him.

Comment

Ya gotta admit one thing,out of the thousands of sheriffs(both criminal/civil etc),at least 1 for every county/parish in the U.S.,if I said sheriff Bobby,or George,or Harold did this or that,you would have no idea,BUT,say sheriff Joe,and everybody knows who ya talkin bout Willis.
          Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

This is going to be the new thing that consumes my time more than facebook...
            sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
            I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

Comment

ive only seen bits and peices ofa few scattered episodes of the 'police women of...' series but i vaguely remember one of the female officers telling a little kid that her 'boss likes the bad guys to wear pink handcuffs' or something like that. Im guessing it was one of the Maricopa County episodes and this is the same sheriff

i kinda like this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by LE_Hopeful23 View Post
                ive only seen bits and peices ofa few scattered episodes of the 'police women of...' series but i vaguely remember one of the female officers telling a little kid that her 'boss likes the bad guys to wear pink handcuffs' or something like that. Im guessing it was one of the Maricopa County episodes and this is the same sheriff

i kinda like this guy.
                Was it the chick that said "Motherf***er has warrants!" on national television? lol
                sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
                I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

Comment

i have no idea. the only person i can even recognize from any of those shows is the noisy little blonde chick from the broward county episodes lol.

Comment

lol @ Benjamin Luna. I'm assuming he tried to loot a Flour factory.
                    Last edited by Ignite; 04-20-2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Oh my.... Alfred Shepard is missing his chin!

Originally posted by Chiguy27 View Post
                      I wonder how much longer this guy will be Sheriff. He already let the show film in his county and now this...
                      He's been sheriff since 1993 and still remains pretty popular.
                      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                      and I'm not sure about the former.
                      -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by icecoldblueyes View Post
                        Oh my.... Alfred Shepard is missing his chin!
                        It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignite View Post
                          lol @ Benjamin Luna. I'm assuming he tried to loot a Flour factory.
                          It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

carl duane dobbins sure looks happy to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
                              now im just really curious about the story behind this.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4437 users online. 283 members and 4154 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X