• Show
Clear All

• What's Your I.Q.?

This test takes about 12 minutes:
    http://www.ivillagehealth.com/quiz/i...295384,00.html

Mine was 137.
    "The right of the people to bear Arms...shall not be infringed."

Hmmmmmmm.

We're obviously a bit intellectually challenged across the Atlantic. I took 6 minutes and got 125.

'Trust no-one'

Comment

I got a 150 I keep telling my wife how smart I am, now she'll have to believe me
      "The streets of Philadelphia are safe...it's the people that make them unsafe"---Frank Rizzo
      http://hometown.aol.com/ppd9886/PhillyCopSpot.html

Comment

I'm not touching this. Last time I took an online IQ test it was one of those half hour ones with all sorts of horrible diagrams and I got a 78 which I KNOW cannot be correct and it took me days to get over it and the website woudln't even pay for my therapy bill!

Comment

Originally posted by shadows:
          I'm not touching this. Last time I took an online IQ test it was one of those half hour ones
          C'mon. It only takes about 10 minutes. There are some thinking questions but don't think too long or you'll go crazy. Just guess on those. I got a 113 which is:
          "A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 111-128 is considered to be "above average intelligence".
          FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
          <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

Ugh....I got a 111!

Comment

Originally posted by policewebdev:

C'mon. It only takes about 10 minutes. There are some thinking questions but don't think too long or you'll go crazy. Just guess on those. I got a 113 which is:
              "A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 111-128 is considered to be "above average intelligence".
              You are my hero. On your advice I took it and I got a score of 141 and I feel so much better, I can end my therapy! I AM BRIGHER THAN MADONNA!

Comment

My IQ is 'classified'.
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I am not doing this. Its too depressing and i already know i'll score low. Whenever i have a blonde moment, my sister makes fun of me by saying " Hi my name is Ftrphxcop and my favorite color is clear and my lucky number is 0.
                  "To each his own"

Comment

Mine was 23!

Comment

At least I'm "gifted" in some area.

153!
                      People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

I'm average. I would have never guessed that.
                        RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

Hmmmmm Very, very interesting.

Congratulations!
                          Your general IQ score is 144.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 144-160 is considered to be "gifted".

Ok, if they say so
                          Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

JKT@copmail.com

Comment

Hmm, it says 148. Must be wrong! *lol* Hey, I like this test, it says I'm gifted!
                            This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

137, I usually score higher on these things. I must be getting lazy....lol, "getting lazy".. actually I think I'm already there...
                              Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9257 users online. 287 members and 8970 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X