300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever noticed...

...that "There are no stupid questions" is just a line we throw out there to appease the stupid people who ask (or axe) questions?

-V

Right there are no stupid questions...... Just stupid people who ask questions!

Comment

I wouldn't know
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

What was the question again?
        sigpic
        Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
        And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

It's called "bait".
          This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Theyre only stupid questions if you don't know the answer
            When passenger of foot heave in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet him melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage then tootle him with vigor.

Comment

Read my signature
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

I refused to adhere to that philosophy after I put a little time on the job. There are some friggin stupid *** questions out there.
                Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

I have to say that there are some real stupid questions.
                  Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

would that be a stupid question??
                    Last edited by Troops2990; 08-25-2012, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Troops2990 View Post
                      would this be a stupid question?? A guy sitting in one of our jail cells asks "am i under arrest or whats going on?"
                      Noooo...the question is legitimate! The guy sitting in the jail cell is stupid! MYO

Comment

At the very least there are the WTF are you on questions.

Comment

After 10+ years of dealing with the public I've learned there are people with absolutely no common sense, and my favorite, the people that make your jaw drop and think "how in the world did you live this long?!?"...
                          Last edited by Aerohead; 04-19-2011, 10:44 AM.
                          Originally posted by RSGSRT
                          We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                          Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Ok how about this stupid question: while I was imponding a vehicle the owner asked me if he could get his weed which was under the front seat.
                            Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

I would call him an
                              inquisitive idiot

HEAVY on the idiot part

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5690 users online. 357 members and 5333 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X