• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicolas Cage Arrested For Domestic Abuse

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpps/entertai...10416_12793502

Nicolas Cage Arrested For Domestic Abuse

Published : Saturday, 16 Apr 2011, 12:11 PM EDT

(NewsCore) - NEW ORLEANS -- Actor Nicolas Cage was arrested early Saturday in New Orleans for domestic abuse after a loud public argument with his wife, FOX News Channel reported.

He was taken into police custody and later released on $11,000 bail.

Police said Cage and his wife Alice were standing in front of a property where Cage believed they were renting an apartment, while his wife said the apartment was at another address. He reportedly grabbed her arm to pull her to what he believed was the correct property.

A cab driver witnessed the argument and arm-grabbing, and called police.

When officers arrived on the scene, they reportedly told Cage and his wife to go home. At that point, witnesses said, Cage told officers, "Why don't you just arrest me?" TMZ reported.

Police said Cage began to hit parked cars with his hands, and attempted to get into a taxi before an officer ordered him out of it.

Officers again told the couple to go home, and Cage reportedly dared them again to arrest him.

He was arrested on one count of domestic abuse and one count of disturbing the peace, according to police records.

He was released on $11,000 bail -- $10,000 for the domestic abuse charge and $1,000 for the disturbing the peace charge -- FOX News reported.

His wife reportedly said there was no physical contact and that she does not want to press charges.

Cage, 47, won a Best Actor Oscar for his lead role in the 1995 drama "Leaving Las Vegas."

Should have been charged with bad acting instead of Domestic Assault and Disorderly Conduct
    Last edited by Street_Cop50; 04-16-2011, 05:51 PM.
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

Someone should have been arrested for this:

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000115/

Look at all those "C List" movies this guy has been in.....I'd be ****ed off too if I were him.

Comment

Originally posted by irish21 View Post
        http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000115/

Look at all those "C List" movies this guy has been in.....I'd be ****ed off too if I were him.
        They're making ANOTHER ghost rider!!!!

Comment

"Why don't you just arrest me?"
          Really, it's like magic. Say it and *poof* it happens.
          There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
          http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post

Um, I actually like Ghost Rider
            Those of us that are in this profession have much thicker skins than the average person. Your "insults" are not even a good pimple on the *** of what truly bothers us. -Iowa 1603

Comment

Really, I hope that's on video showing him to be a d***bag and literally asking to go to jail. I cannot fathom why, when I give someone the option of leaving or going to jail, they take door #2. Then b**ch and moan on the way to jail about how I'm just messing with them.

Oh well, human stupidity has no bounds, whether someone's a bad actor or just bad at life.

Comment

I like it when I'm told they are a taxpayer and pay my salary. Then when they say "Why don't you just arrest me?" I arrest them and answer with: "Just giving you your moneys worth."
                "Lay there and bleed awhile before you feel some real pain."

"Have a cup of coffee, a pall mall, and relax!"

Comment

Sometimes you really do get what you ask for.
                  sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokie13 View Post
                    They're making ANOTHER ghost rider!!!!
                    You know, besides the basic premise (not the movie's fault), the only thing wrong with Ghost Rider was that lameass speech he gave the Devil at the end. The rest of the movie was quiet good.

I find it interesting that the argument was over where their apartment was located. Must be nice to have so many residences that its possible to lose one.
                    sigpic
                    Don't make me gassy.
                    You wouldn't LIKE me when I'm gassy...

If you're offended by something that I've said...it was just your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post

yea but eva mendes is hot
                      He once brought a knife to a gun fight, just to even the odds.

He once ran a marathon backwards, just to see what second place looked like.

Comment

I wonder if Andy Sanberg will make fun of this incident on the next SNL - I LOVE his Nicholas Cage impersonation! LoL
                        Originally posted by RSGSRT
                        We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                        Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Just think if he left when told to do so, we would not be wasting our time with this

Comment

Hmm. I didn't know he was married.
                            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                              Hmm. I didn't know he was married.
                              He's married to a hot Korean woman who used to serve him food at a restaurant.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3281 users online. 187 members and 3094 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X