300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new charger is here!!

My new Charger just got delivered man it is a sweet sweet ride I'll post some pics when it gets decked out and striped havent seen any with anyones department graphics on them yet

2011 one? I like how they put the Challenger taillight on it, they look nice.

Comment

Enjoy it quickly before it starts to fall apart.
      Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by ocpd24 View Post
        My new Charger just got delivered man it is a sweet sweet ride I'll post some pics when it gets decked out and striped havent seen any with anyones department graphics on them yet

pictures courtesy of fyrboy in http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...-HP-s-New-Ride

I still say the rear looks too much like an intrepid.
        yeah!

Comment

I love the challenger tail lights on the car. Looks pretty slick, hope the local pd chooses these instead of ford and impala. But it seems the State Trooper markings on the front and in the back are off-center.
          He once brought a knife to a gun fight, just to even the odds.

He once ran a marathon backwards, just to see what second place looked like.

Comment

Looks a bit nicer with the spoiler, but still overall a sick car. Congrats!

http://top-car-wallpapers.com/2011-d...cial-pictures/
            Beidh ár lá linn

Comment

N.C. is the HEAT!! Great looking cars...

Comment

You should see them in person. They look awesome.

Comment

Congrats! You're in for a fun time.

However, am I the only one that likes the look of the older models better?
                  sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
                  I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

Comment

I love my Charger, the overall handling and looks, out way the lack of trunk space. The rear tail lights on the newer models look great. Mine is a 2010 with 17,000 miles, so I have two years left before getting a new one.

Comment

The trooper unit does look good i like the way they separated the stripe...but the digital stuff inside is really cool too...still no trunk space tho...we have a pretty nice graphic on our units but it will be interesting to see what they do with it as far as making it look right on the "11 i had an '09 2 yrs ago and loved the way it handled had a CV last year and i got lucky my partner wanted a new CV so I swapped with him for this year.. We are fortunate enough to get new units every year under a program we have.

Comment

Not that I know a lot about these things, but this is the first I've heard of a department getting a new car every year! wow... congrats on that!

Post up some pics for us!

Comment

we started the program in 1989 we make agreements with other agencies ask them what they will want to purchase at the end of the year....we buy what they want the following year... in the past it has either been CV's or Chargers...so we keep them for a year...no smoking in the cars... keep them clean ...and keep the mileage under 17000...however due to budget restraints the D.B. are now permanently assigned ...my Chief and my Major are now permanently assigned...so the only new units will be strictly Road Patrol.

Comment

Well im in my new 2011 Charger today no striping yet ......should be sometime next week according to the LT...when it does I'll post some pics...but so far....im very impressed

Comment

What were you patroling with before?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6146 users online. 339 members and 5807 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X