• FBI seizes fulltiltpoker.com, pokerstars.com, and absolutepoker.com

http://www.justice.gov/usao/nys/pres...dictmentpr.pdf

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/int...ry?id=13386037

Teeee Heeee Heeee!
    Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
      Teeee Heeee Heeee!
      Why the "Teeee Heeee Heeee"? Just curious. Seems rather ..... I dunno..... uninformed.
      sigpic
      Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
      And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

3 billion is a nice pop. I'd venture to say we'll start seeing a lot more seizures of every kind as agencies struggle with funding.
        "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

But don't forget, this comes only 4 days after Wash DC legalized online gambling WITHIN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA! Any other state or commonwealth it is illegal to participate in or sponsor such activity...

Basically, DC saying "Do as I say, not as I do..."
          "Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left..."
          "I swear to God, I'm gonna pistol whip the next guy who says 'Shenanigans' !"

Comment

much like the current administration
            "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
            The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
            sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
            Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

I feel they're only targetting them for money because they're not getting any. Not because they actually care.
              Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Congress couldn't figure out a way to tax it so they outlawed it. The companies set up shop oversees and the .gov got mad. Now they're trying this stunt.. it won't fly.

Comment

...And people wonder why I am wary of our government's actions and intentions...
                  "Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left..."
                  "I swear to God, I'm gonna pistol whip the next guy who says 'Shenanigans' !"

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                    much like the current administration
                    Now now Crass, don't be so harsh on the guy he has done all kinds of things like......???...uhhhhh errrrr........mmmmmmm....aaaaa. well you get my point...................ohh wait I know what he has done, made Carter the second worst president ever.............so see there HA!!
                    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

I know a few people that play these sites, they're freaking out that they're gonna loose the money that have in their accounts.

Comment

Its a good thing I wont lose my play chips then! I think Ive spent maybe a total of $100 over the past several years on these sites. I liked to play the small stakes tables but I still managed to lose my shirt. (One thread at a time)

As long as they still offer the donkrolls (freerolls) and otherwise free poker Im cool. I dont like losing my real $$$. I have a wife for that.
                        There are 3 sides to every story - Your lawyer, their lawyer, and forensics.

Comment

Curiously sites other than Full Tilt; Pokerstars; & Absolute are still up and running.

Such as "Doyle's Room".
                          sigpic
                          Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                          And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

I kind of wonder what the 2011 WSOP will look like if these companies go away.

Comment

They're only doing it because they aren't getting their slice of the pie in the form of taxes. 5-10 years down the line we will see government run online gambling sites. Kind of like state lottery. It's too much of a potential revenue source.
                              He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
                              shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
                              - Psalm 91:1

On Ignore - A few folks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5106 users online. 317 members and 4789 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X